Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: ♥ =(。◕‿‿◕。)= ♥Papermoonpixie's Feedback♥ =(。◕‿‿◕。)= ♥
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
+1 For an excellent Buyer! Purchased Xiao Fan's Wig! ♥

Thank you again!
+1 as a buyer, good communication and prompt payment, Thanks!
+1 as a seller.

i purchased fourrure from her and she was gracious and understanding about condition concerns, forthcoming with extra pictures and all round wonderful to big from!
+1 as Seller

Fantastic transaction. Everything went very smoothly and Panda was packed extremely well. Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller. smile Great communication and fast shipping! Thanks again!
+ 1 as a seller. Great communication including tons of pics of the doll being purchase. Super fast shipping with reasonable prices. Highly recommended !
Thanks again !!
+1 as a seller. I bought an original Principessa from Papermoonpixie, and everything was perfect. Communication was fast and friendly, tons of extra photos upon request, shipping was prompt, and doll was packaged very securely. A++! Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller from me, too.
I bought a NRFB Papin, and she arrived very quickly, packaged securely, extra photos when I asked, and she was very quick getting her out to me.
Thank you so much for Papin!
Another +1 as a seller. Another great transaction. Papermoonpixie was great with communication, provided tons of pictures and was very upfront about the issues with the doll. I would buy from her any day. Thanks again! <3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7