Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Pinkcow's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
+1 for Pinkcow as buyer.

Great communication and prompt payment. An absolute pleasure! Thank you.
had a wonderful transaction smile
thank u very much
+1 as a seller! I'm very happy with my new wig, thanks! grin
+1 for Participating in the Cool Cat Eye Chip GO I hosted. Payment was prompt and communication was great. Thanks so much for joining.
+1 for Pinkcow, Whitney is awesome! Did a trade for a wig and she sent me an extra outfit too! Super sweet to deal with!!!!!!
Happy+1 as a split partner from me! Pinkcow split for stock from my doll, she paid in plenty of time to pre-order, and communicated wonderfully. Very sweet and friendly, I would highly recommend her! Heart 2
+1 as a seller - I bought a used fur wig from Pinkcow, and she sent it out very quickly, and had great communication- thanks so much!
+1 positive as a buyer, always sends fast payment =]
+1 for another great sale

bought *Nick* from her in hopes of restoring him - great communication and fast shipping yay
+1 as a buyer! Shipped great, wonderful communication~ Thankies for the body again!
+1 for an amazing trade!!! Thank you so much!!! :3 I love my tank and shorts!
+1 seller!
I bought a doll from her and she arrived very quickly and in perfect condition.
Thanks again!
+1 for a great sale

sold me a volks body so i could give Ariel a new look - great communication and great shipping yay
+1 as an amazing seller! Was a pleasure to communicate with and shipped super quickly! grin
+1 as a seller! Package was shipped out quickly, and arrived super-fast. Couldn't be happier Happy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9