Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Pinkcow's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
+1 seller. Bought Richt's stock from her, the shorts arrived with the fastener having come off in the post and his arm band has a broken bit, but she was absolutly lovely about it and gave me a partial refund without any fuss or bother. smile Great seller, very honest and kind, can't recommend enough! Thank you. ^^
+1 for an awesome Seller!!! Anne Shirley's hat and an ADORABLE pink dress!!! <3 Thank you so much!
+2 for seller. I bought some pants from her and right after she shipped, I bought two more shirts. She was a doll and they all came jsut a s described. Perfect transaction thank u! grin
+1 as a seller
Bought some clothes & they arrived very quickly, thank you!
+ 1 buyer!
Pinkcow purchased my Hujoo Berry. Payment was quick and all contact was super friendly! Thank you again!
+1 as seller.

I bought a Hujoo Berry from PinkCow and she was always friendly, attentive and kept in contact. Would def reccomend and buy again!
+1 seller
great communication and dolly was shipped fast <3 Thank you so much yay
+1 as a seller

I bought my Withered from PinkCow and everything about the transaction was perfect -- most importantly, the doll LOL Thankyou hun, I adore her.

PS - world's fastest shipping !!!
+1 traded my boy with some money for her bjd boy plus some clothes

great trade ^^ thanks again
+1 traded my boy with some money for her bjd boy plus some clothes

great trade ^^ thanks again
I purchased a custom Pullip from PinkCow, it was a great transaction! The doll was just as described and carefully shipped, thank you!
+1 as a seller

PinkCow is a lovely person, friendly & easy to get along with, and my custom Tae arrived quickly and even better than described. Thankyou again grin
+1 as a seller (commission) smile I ordered one of her "surprise" dresses, told her a little about my doll and she made an absolutely gorgeous dress with lace, pearls, and ribbon! VERY well made. It fits like a dream, I gave her my obitsu's measurements and it's pretty much perfect. I'll be posting a photo or 2 in her commission thread later! grin THANKS!
+1 for an awesome trade partner! Fast shipping and a pleasure to work with! Thanks again! Heart
+1 for a perfect split!

We did a doll/stock split and everything went perfectly. She shipped the stock for me quickly and it was packaged neatly. Thank you so much! grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9