Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Purple Plum's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
+1

Purchased a Licca doll from her. communication was great, as she let me know when the hold fell through and i got the oppertunity to adopt the cutie!! Thanks so much! she was shipped super safely and everything! Thank you!
+1 as a buyer
Plummy is super understanding, sent payment quickly and was wonderful to comunicate with~
thanks!
+1, fast payment, thanks so much!
+1 as a seller. I bought four items from her sale and they came very quickly and in the condition she described them. Thank you!
+1 as seller. i received my item so quickly ! Thank You!!!

bellalee

+1 Received mini moon. Great communication & fast delivery. A++
+1 as a seller

I bought a Cinnamoroll wig from her. A great and smooth transaction and a very friendly contact. Many thanks!
+1 as a trader. Got my cd's today~ YAY! I havent gotten a chance to have a listen, but they look fine and thank you SO much for the cute little extra <3

I totally reccomend trading with purple plum, she's very friendly, fun to talk to, and straight forward =) *hugs*
+1 as a seller.

I bought a nice crotchet hat from her. Good communication + fast delivery = great seller!
+1 as a seller - very easy to work with - very fast shipping - highly recomended c:
1+ from me as a seller - the Dal I bought came fast and exactly as described.
+1 as a buyer - very friendly, good communication, paid super fast. Thanks again!
+1 as a buyer

Great communication and very friendly! A pleasure to deal with~ yay
+1 thank you so much sorry it took so long to leave u FB
+1 buyer!
She purchased three plaid skirts from me and the transaction was so smooth and quick!
thank you! ^.^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5