Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Purple Plum's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
+1 as a buyer!! Very good communication and very sweet to talk with!!! Thanks sooo much!
+1 as a seller - bought Spike from her and he cant be happier!

Posted Image
+1 again for a great seller! Thanks hon!
+1 as a seller!
I ordered an alice dress from her and she disclosed everything about it and went out of her way to answer my questions. Thank you!
+1 seller , great communication , quick shipping and safely packaged, would recommend any day.
+1 for great seller! I bought Cornice's bunny from her, and she added some cute charms as a surprise! Thanks again!! We love the stuff!
+1 for seller, thanks so much for the stickers, you knew I loved bunnies <3
+1 from me! Great buyer!
fast payment! +1
+1 as a buyer. Very friendly and fast payment. Thank you!
+1 for a great buyer, it was a really great transaction! She was very friendly and prompt in PMs, as well as letting me know when the doll arrived. I'd be glad to do business with her again!
+1 as a seller, i had it home quick and fast in Pm's smile
+1 as a seller! Very pleased with the item. Thank you for a pleasant transaction! grin
+1 and i think it´s not enough >____< + 1000000000000000 i was like " oh my god, oh my god !" when i opened the package
<3 _______________ <3 seriously , that was too much !! I really don´t know what to say ;_; a big, big THANKS !! *wanna hug* ;_;
+1
Thanks for being a great buyer ^^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5