Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Enofelli's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,

This is my feedback thread.

Dolly Market
Positive - 34
Neutral - 0
Negative - 0

eBay <- click to view
Positive - (681) 100%
Neutral - 0
Negative - 0
+1 as a seller!
Just recieved the cutest outfit from Enofelli!
Great communication and nice to deal with!
Thanks again!
+1 for a wonderful seller! I bought a Sugarmag dress and another lot of clothes, and everything arrived super fast! Great communication and I love everything!! Thank you so much!! <3
+2 Awesome Seller!! I bought Blanche's entire stock and she made it affordable. She kept in complete contact with me and stayed on top of the transaction the entire time. Highly recommended... <3

Thank you!

You are the best!! ^_~
+1 as a seller yay Thank you!
+1 as a seller

I bought Arion's boots and they arrived very fast in perfect condition. Thanks again smile
+1 as a seller.
Bought a Dal & it arrived compact & safe. Condition was great & when I asked for extra pictures, they were taken with no problems. Thanks so much!
+1 as a seller
I bought an Lan Ake from her. She arrived in perfect condition and in time. Great communication, a pleasure to buy from you ♥ thanks for everything!!
+1 as a super seller! Super nice, love the dress set! Thank you! smile
+1 purchased Kaela's shoes arrived today thank you.
+1 as a seller

She's very friendly and polite, a pleasure to deal with! And the shipping is super fast! yay
+ 1 as a GREAT seller. I bought her Papin and it arrived very well packaged. Thanks, Justine! Hope we can deal again soon.
+1 as a wonderful seller

enofelli is always a pleasure to deal with smile My Blanche arrived safe & lovely after a flawless transaction !
thanks again hun
another +1 as a seller

^^^what I said in the previous post x 2 (exchange Monomono for Blanche) grin
+1..Great communication and quick to shipsmile I received the acr stock outfit today & I love it! Many thankssmile Would definantly work with again!
Pages: 1 2 3