Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: captainfantastic's feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
+1 as a buyer! Super fast payment and just a great person to do business with!
+1 for a fabulous split partner!
+1 as a buyer super speedy payment and easy to deal with! I'm so glad MM found her new home!

casp7r

+1 for a great buyer. Fast payment, great communication! Highly recommended, thank you! Happy
+1 as an awesome buyer! Great communication and smooth transaction <3
+1 as a buyer. Great communication and fast payment. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!
+1 as seller! Super great doll as described, fast shipping and very friendly. Thank you so much! smile
+1 as a buyer. Very sweet and wonderful! Great communication and smooth transaction. grin Thanks again!
+2 for a Customizer and Seller... she has been a treasure to collaborate with. Her face ups are works of art!!
+ 1 for a nice buyer. Thank you very much^^
+1 as a buyer, great communication, and let me know when the item arrived. smile A trouble-free transaction.
I can't believe I forgot to leave feedback! captainfantastic bought a pair of Arion eyechips from me, and the transaction was quick and went smoothly! +1 great job! yay
+1 Awesome Seller! She is really really lovely and honest and it was a great communication! I also get a cute card from her and some extras!!!

First we thought the doll get lost, she did everything to ckeck out where the girl is! Finally the doll arrived here yesterday! I am so happy! <3

I would definitely buy from her again! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
+1 bought a clothing lot from me, wonderful buyer as always!!
Thank you! *hugs*
+1 for being a great, friendly, perfect to deal with buyer wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4