Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: captainfantastic's feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
+1 super positive. did a custom doll for me and I absolutely love her. thank you so so much!!
+1 as a fantastic buyer! Highly recommended! <3
+1 as a buyer! She's as truly fantastic as her name, a very nice person to deal with with great communication!!
+1 as an awesome seller yay
+1 for being a great Luts GO participant and paying quickly. Thanks!
+1 for participating in my GO. Paid quickly smile
+1 forgot all about the lingerie i bought from you, thanks for sending it and hope you are feeling well.
+1 for a great sale

bought a princes dress from her and surprised me with a second dress yay
+1 as a buyer. Her communication was very timely and pleasant, quick to pay and overall just a nice easy transaction. I'm glad Rovam got the makeover she deserved and I hope you enjoy her! LOL
+ 1 as a wonderful buyer, communication was excellent and she was very easy to deal with. Would not hesitate to do business with again grin
+1 positive for quick payment, enjoy!
Great buyer, fast payment, friendly communication! Would definitely be happy to do business with any time.
+1 as a buyer for my Uncanricky doll. Thank you!
+1 as a seller ... my god her sewing skills *faints*

bought a custom Gir suit and thing swere just smashingly good! i'd give her extra points if i could lol super patient and understanding too smile

thank you for the best transaction ever captianfantastic! smile
+1 as a buyer. She bought a nude Mir from me. Payment was quick and communication was great!
Pages: 1 2 3 4