Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback for N0xx7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
+1 for my much sought after Mitzi!
1+ as a split partner
+1 as a seller
My doll was package well, loved the note and handled the custom forms well =3
+1 as a buyer! Great communication and fast payment! Thanks again!Happy
+1 for being a sweetie! Very patient and enthusiastic. She told me she's selling off some dollies and will take a while to pay for Mad Hattress but she was extremely quick on that! She bought Mad Hattress from me and it was a very smooth transaction. Thank you! <3
+1 as an Awesome split partner!!!

We split Sucre and she let me know exactly when the doll arrived and when she was shipping the stock smile Everything was perfect! She's a fantastic person!! Thanks grin
+1 for participating in another nDoll GO!! Always a joy to work with! Thanks so much dear for joining another one!! smile
+1 as a seller.

Just purchased a wig from her. She was great with communication and let me know when there was a delay in shipment due to health reason. Thank you!
+1 as a seller! There was a delay in shipment due to sickness, but she contacted me right away to let me know and then PM'd again once the package shipped. Thanks for another wonderful transaction! Happy
Purchased a wig from N0xx7! It arrived quickly and communication was fast a friendly! A pleasure to deal with!
+1 as a seller, excellent communication and a pleasure to buy from!
+1 for a great sale

bought an obitsu from her and its in great condition - fast shipping and as always a pleasure doing business with
+1 as a seller

I purchased an adorable custom Nahh-ato and she arrived quickly and is even more gorgeous in person! Thank you soo much <33
+1 as a seller

I purchased yet another doll from Ari and she again arrived very quick and well packaged smile
Great communication and a lovely seller! Thanks again <3
+1 as a seller

I bought 2 dolls from Ari & they are gorgeous smile She is a joy to PM with, she is wonderful about layaway/holds and is very understanding. I will happily deal with her again (oh yea, I already am LOL )
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5