Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback for N0xx7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
+2 for participating in the Luts and Leeke GOs! Always a pleasure! Thank you! smile
+1 smile The doll was packaged wonderfully as was the chair! <3 And everything arrived quickly.
Another fabulous transaction with N0xx7! I adopted her gorgeous Lan Ai and everything went super smooth and she arrived safe and sound! Thanks Ari!! <3
+1 as a seller again grin

I adopted Cornice, she arrived looking gorgeous and bringing extras for moi. Ari is always a joy to deal with smile
Purchased a wig from N0xx7! It arrived quickly and communication was fast a friendly! A pleasure to deal with!
+1 as a seller for 2 gorgeous wigs. pleasure to deal with. thank you Special 2
+1, love the wigs, thanks so much!
+1 as a seller. Bought Yuki head and stock from her ^^ She gave me some extras, too!
N0xx7 is a wonderful seller, she's very quick and SO kind and a pleasure to deal with! Highly recommended!
+1 for participating in another Leeke GO! Thank you!!! smile
+1 as a seller, thanks for Onassis, I will take good care of her! She has already been on her first trip with me yay and no worries about shipping a little later than you expected, I understand how the holidays get. Thanks again!
+1

Shipping was delayed, but explained. Everything showed up in great condition, and very well packed.
+1 as a seller.

Everything arrived very good packaged and in perfect condition. Thanks!!
+1 as a seller!!

Another great transaction with N0xx7! I love everything you sent hun! Thanks so much!!!
+1 as a seller

aside from a delay in shipping (which was explained) everything was A++++. All the outfits are perfect and were very well packaged. Thankyou hun.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5