Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: SwordPony's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
+ 1 as an amazing buyer. Nice person, great communication and paid promptly!
Thanks so much <3
+1 as a seller.
I bought my second Barasuishou from SwordPony. She is gorgeous and seller posted her quickly. Really nice person to deal with. Thanks again!
+1 as a buyer, fast payment and communication.
+1 as a split partner/very helpful person smile SwordPony bought the MH Gloom Beach pack (which is unavailable in Australia) and shipped me the 3 girls I wanted. She went to alot of trouble and I would highly recommend her for any transaction. Thanks again SP smile
+1 as a seller.

I bought an Obitsu hybrid from SwordPony and it arrived fast with good communication. Thanks so much for a smooth transaction!
+ 1 as a seller! She is very nice, she sent me more pictures, the wig arrived very fast! All very good!!
+1 as a split partner. We spilt Shan-ria, she bought the doll and shipped the stock to me. Communication was great. Wonderful to work with and would do so again. Thanks so much.
+1 as an awesome seller!

HK's head arrived safe, sound and super fast! Thanks so much SwordPony! You're fantastic smile
+1 for the AWESOME Chiba Risa Stock! It was a pleasure all around! Thank you!
+1 Great Seller! Thanks for the Melize!
+ as a seller again! Nice person, great seller, very quick shipping and carefully packed! Thank you!!
+1 as a seller, I bought doll clothes from her and everything arrives fast and in good conditions ^^
+1 for a great sale!!!

sold me an old Prince Eric outfit so i could finish my custom - IT IS PERFECT!!!
+1 from me <3 Got the stock and thanks so very much!
+1 for swordpony. I love all the items thank you!
Pages: 1 2 3 4