Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: SwordPony's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
+ 1
Bought a lovely wig and it arrived just as described quickly smile Wonderful seller and a pleasure to do business with !!
+1 as a seller! Super nice and had a smooth transaction! Items were exactly as described, and super helpful!
+1 positive as a seller!

I bought a stock outfit and SwordPony was great to deal with; good communication and fast shipping! The dress did have a slightly musty smell but that might have happened during shipping.
+1 as a seller. Bought several stands. Very fast and reasonable shipping, well packaged, and overall very friendly and helpful seller. Thank you! grin
+1 as a seller. I bought an outfit and it arrived quickly and safely. Thanks! smile
+1 as a seller. Fast, easy transaction. Good communication.
Thank you!
+1 for Swordpony as a seller! The items she sold to me came so quickly, and they're in great condition. Thank you so much! <3
+1 as a seller! I bought some clothing items and she shipped them out quick. A great forum member to deal with, Thanks!
+1 as a seller

I purchased some outfits for my dolls...everything was priced reasonably and shipped quick. Thanks.

smile
+1 As Seller: Nice communication, quick shipping and friendly! Thanks for the clothes!
+1 for Swordpony as a seller! Another pleasant, fast transaction! I love the doll clothes and jewelry! Special 3
+1 as a seller! Bought several Pullip/Dal accessories from SwordPony. Friendly communication, super fast shipping. Couldn't ask for better! A+
+1 as a seller! Bought several items, including shoes and a hat. (Swordpony even bought an extra of the hat I'd wanted, since someone had already puchased it.)

Thanks! smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4