Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: I'd like to introduce Ginny.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My Grell arrived today (Thanks Cartagia!!) & I love her, her face-up is even prettier than in photographs, she is really really gorgeous. She's going to have a black wig with a fringe cut straight across (like the doll I did to represent her in my siggy), & she's a goth girl, in a much less emo way than Meg is. She's still in her stock wig & on her stock body at the minute (& trouserless, excuse the bare legs!), but I couldn't resist taking some very quick shots on the sofa to introduce her to you guys smile so, without further faff, here's Ginny............

[Image: Photo0858.jpg]

[Image: Photo0860.jpg]

Gorgeous isn't she <33 I may have to just go for it & order her new wig Tongue
Congrats! She's very pretty. I love her glasses and the little scary doll she has. smile
I love that sweater! It matches her very well.LOL
She's so pretty! LOVE her glasses too.
She's awesome smile I think I have the perfect wig for her!
aww she's so sweet! I love her hair on this pics!
Thanks all smile She's gorgeous int she! lol.

Chihiro, what wig do you have?
Oh I love her hair up like that! Congrats on the doll!

Editted to remove extra word
Thanks smile I had to tie it up like that as her stock wig is so eurgh, I hate stock wigs.

This is the wig I'll most likely get for her....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250804437468&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Aww she is so cute!!! She looks like she is ready to get into some trouble.
Wow, your collection of beauties is growing! Nice job! wink
She's so cute ♥ ^^ congrats on getting her! She'll look adorable with that black wig
Thanks all! smile

swordpony, haha! I haven't decided on her personality yet, so I'm not sure if she's a trouble maker or not :p

kittensquid, I know!! It's growing a little too rapidly really....I'm going to end up with so many dolls I won't know what to do with them! (or where to put them, lol).

cherryblossomgirl, thanks, I hope so, there aren't many pictures of her out of her stock, I looked in pictionary here & over at PS, & I did a Flickr search...so it wasn't easy picking a new wig, but I think she'll suit this one (hopefully!).
she is really lovely sweety, congratulations smile I don't believe I have ever seen a Grell out of stock, or at least without the red hair so I am doubly looking forward to seeing yours

PS - to save your pixel girls, right click on the image and save it instead of doing screen shots. That removes the pink background ((hugs))
aww Grell is so pretty Heart
Pages: 1 2