I'd like to introduce Ginny.......
My Grell arrived today (Thanks Cartagia!!) & I love her, her face-up is even prettier than in photographs, she is really really gorgeous. She's going to have a black wig with a fringe cut straight across (like the doll I did to represent her in my siggy), & she's a goth girl, in a much less emo way than Meg is. She's still in her stock wig & on her stock body at the minute (& trouserless, excuse the bare legs!), but I couldn't resist taking some very quick shots on the sofa to introduce her to you guys smile so, without further faff, here's Ginny............

[Image: Photo0858.jpg]

[Image: Photo0860.jpg]

Gorgeous isn't she <33 I may have to just go for it & order her new wig Tongue

Congrats! She's very pretty. I love her glasses and the little scary doll she has. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I love that sweater! It matches her very well.LOL
Heart 2 At home:
Barasuishou (Bara), Celsiy (Kai), Custom Nina (Sailor Scout), Custom Nahhto (unnamed)
Heart 2 Wishlist;
Pullips: Lunatic Queen, Hatsune Miku, Shan-ria, Pink Romantic Alice, Youtsuzu, Prunella,
Dals: Ciel, Joujou, Maretti, Lizbel
Taeyang: Black Butler, Raiki
Heart 2 i dream in Dollies
She's so pretty! LOVE her glasses too.
She's awesome smile I think I have the perfect wig for her!

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

aww she's so sweet! I love her hair on this pics!
my Flickr Heart Feel free to add me ^^!

sorry for my Englishblush
Thanks all smile She's gorgeous int she! lol.

Chihiro, what wig do you have?

Oh I love her hair up like that! Congrats on the doll!

Editted to remove extra word
Thanks smile I had to tie it up like that as her stock wig is so eurgh, I hate stock wigs.

This is the wig I'll most likely get for her....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250804437468&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Aww she is so cute!!! She looks like she is ready to get into some trouble.
Wow, your collection of beauties is growing! Nice job! wink
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
She's so cute ♥ ^^ congrats on getting her! She'll look adorable with that black wig
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

Thanks all! smile

swordpony, haha! I haven't decided on her personality yet, so I'm not sure if she's a trouble maker or not :p

kittensquid, I know!! It's growing a little too rapidly really....I'm going to end up with so many dolls I won't know what to do with them! (or where to put them, lol).

cherryblossomgirl, thanks, I hope so, there aren't many pictures of her out of her stock, I looked in pictionary here & over at PS, & I did a Flickr search...so it wasn't easy picking a new wig, but I think she'll suit this one (hopefully!).

she is really lovely sweety, congratulations smile I don't believe I have ever seen a Grell out of stock, or at least without the red hair so I am doubly looking forward to seeing yours

PS - to save your pixel girls, right click on the image and save it instead of doing screen shots. That removes the pink background ((hugs))
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
aww Grell is so pretty Heart