Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Quick pics of Polly & Kitty...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I took some quick pics of Polly (aya) & Kitty (kirsche) this evening. The lightings bad, but I just wanted to update their profile pics. Here's a few of the better ones....

Polly...

[Image: DSC00465.jpg]

[Image: DSC00477.jpg]

Kitty...

[Image: DSC00478.jpg]

[Image: DSC00481.jpg]

[Image: DSC00498.jpg]

I adore these two girls <33
I can see why smilesmile Aya is such a perfect Polly !! & Kirsche, well she is stunning. I am so looking forward to Polly being "back" -- Meg will be SO pleased LOL
Polly looks so elegant and high-class. Aya is the perfect doll for your character. She's gorgeous! And of course, who doesn't love Kitty?

smile
lol, I see visions of Meg falling off her chair in horror :p I will do a pic-fic of her home coming, at some point. Maybe next week, if the weather stays nice & bright.

aya is a perfect Polly <33 & she's so beautiful, I like her a lot more than I expected to! lol. haha, yes, we love Kitty, lol.
They are gorgeous Heart 2
Thank you smile
They are both lovely smile
Thanks smile
So pretty, both of them! I adore Kitty though! Her hair is fantastic.
Thank you smile It's her stock wig, it is pretty cute, but I've ordered another as it's got a set parting in the back & short bits in the front :p I'm sticking with the red though.