Quick pics of Polly & Kitty...
I took some quick pics of Polly (aya) & Kitty (kirsche) this evening. The lightings bad, but I just wanted to update their profile pics. Here's a few of the better ones....

Polly...

[Image: DSC00465.jpg]

[Image: DSC00477.jpg]

Kitty...

[Image: DSC00478.jpg]

[Image: DSC00481.jpg]

[Image: DSC00498.jpg]

I adore these two girls <33

I can see why smilesmile Aya is such a perfect Polly !! & Kirsche, well she is stunning. I am so looking forward to Polly being "back" -- Meg will be SO pleased LOL
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Polly looks so elegant and high-class. Aya is the perfect doll for your character. She's gorgeous! And of course, who doesn't love Kitty?

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
lol, I see visions of Meg falling off her chair in horror :p I will do a pic-fic of her home coming, at some point. Maybe next week, if the weather stays nice & bright.

aya is a perfect Polly <33 & she's so beautiful, I like her a lot more than I expected to! lol. haha, yes, we love Kitty, lol.

They are gorgeous Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Thank you smile

They are both lovely smile
Thanks smile

So pretty, both of them! I adore Kitty though! Her hair is fantastic.
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
Thank you smile It's her stock wig, it is pretty cute, but I've ordered another as it's got a set parting in the back & short bits in the front :p I'm sticking with the red though.