Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: All my girls......& boy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought it was about time I took pics of all my girls together, the last time I did a group photo Kenna was still polly, & both her & Fenn were still on their stock bodies :p So, new photo time!!

[Image: DSC00549.jpg]
Top from Left: Polly (aya), Kenna (uncanricky), Meg (custom) & Fenn (Prunella).
Bottom from Left: Kitty (Kirsche), Ginny (Grell) & Erin (custom).

I can't believe I've got 7 Pullips!! Madness. I took a few single shots of the girls I don't have decent photo's of...

[Image: DSC00553.jpg]
^Erin in her new wig, I haven't decided whether I like this wig or not yet...it's just so dam fluffy! & it didn't fit her at all, I had to cut into it & lop some of the sides off before I stuck it down. I've stuck it for now....& I'll see how I feel about it, but chances are it'll come off before the year's out.

[Image: DSC00558.jpg]
^Ginny, Looking good int she, lol, she's in Uncanricky & Prunella stock at the minute, as I don't really have anything else for her, but I think she looks good.

[Image: DSC00565.jpg]
^Kitty, in her new wig....fringe from hell, lol, hence the bow! But other than that it's lovely.

[Image: DSC00568.jpg]
^My glamour girl, polly. These are the only clothes she has at the minute, I'm having issues styling her, but I'll get there.

[Image: DSC00570.jpg]
^I couldn't resist taking some pics of Kenna, cuz I love this outfit on her <3

I didn't bother taking pics of Meg or Fenn, as I've got loads of both of them....but I haven't posted one single picture of Jake yet....so, here I give you, for the first time ever!! Meg & Jake, my very first couple <3 (& first Taey).....

[Image: DSC00574.jpg]

[Image: DSC00580.jpg]

[Image: DSC00576.jpg]
^I do love these 2!!! Jakes look still needs work, but he's looking good in some of MH Deuce's accessories for the time being....sexy boy! <3

any comments are very welcome, hope you enjoyed smile
Ahhh they are all so cute smile
Love love love all your girls!!!

And I thought that was MH Deuce's belt!! Your couple is very cute!!!
Thanks so much guys smile
You have a really lovely family smile
Ginny is indeed very lovely girl, I think she's my favourite, but the custom one is cute too. I love piercing on dolls!
Meg and Jake look FANTASTIC together! We really need more pics of them Tongue He makes Meg look all soft and sweet smile
YAY
it's about time Jake got his debut ! :p
You already know how much I love your family, so I will just say ~ the photo of Kenna is STUNNING, Meg looks so happy & content and non snarky *thud* and the photos of her and the very sexy Jake are gorgeous Heart 2

(has she said 'neener' to Polly yet? wink )
Thanks all! smile Jake really does bring out the softer side of Meg, as much as she tries to cover it over of course wink lol. I will definitely take plenty of pics of the both of them, Meg's one of my favourite to photograph as it is. I need to get Jakes wardrobe sorted though....& his tatts! He needs sleeves <3

Miss Edith, technically Meg & Jake aren't even together yet & Polly isn't even home yet, because I still haven't got around to doing the pic fics *hides*. Truth be told I don't really like doing pic fics, it's too long winded & fiddly for me.....but I know how much everyone enjoys them, & I do like the end result, so I will make the effort to get round to doing them......at some point, lol.

I was thinking the other day, I've been on this forum just over a year now, I've had Erin just over a year, & I've had Meg a year last Thursday!!
They are all so cute! Meg & Jake look so sweet together smile
What a lovely family you have! They're all gorgeous in a different way! grin Also, I hope you don't mind that I was inspired by your siggie! xD
I love Jake's wig. It's so awesome. ;D He and Meg look great together.

Aww, and Ginny is just adorable.
Thanks all smile

kitten_squid, of course I don't mind, I posted a thread somewhere with a link to the dollmaker so everyone could post on there smile I think your sig looks awesome.

Sayonara, Jake's wig is a sunny's world one off ebay, I love fur wigs on boys, they look more boyish I think.
Your doll family is so pretty, especially your sweet couple Heart 2
they are so cute grin
Pages: 1 2