Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: ByronicHeroine's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So kind of BH to do a group order, and handled it beautifully. Thank you so much, got the wig today!
+ 1 as Seller/ Go partner

She did a Leeke go perfectly! Thanks a bunch. Communication was awesome.
+1! Joined a Leekeworld GO they were putting together - received my wig super fast! Thank you! smile
+1 for group order! Great communication, thank you!
+ 1 as a buyer
She purchased 2 stock outfits from me.. Wonderful communication, fast payment and very kind to deal with.
+1 for organizing a Leeke wig GO. Thanks a bunch!
+1 as a buyer

ByronicHeroine participated in a For My Doll Group Order run by me. Communication was excellent, super friendly and payment was incredibly fast. Thanks so much for participating.
Feedback for the Favourites swap.

+1, ByronicHeroine put together a beautiful selection of handmade items for her partner, she made several items of clothing, as well as an array of accessories. She went above & beyond, & would be welcome at any of my future swaps smile
+1 as a buyer

Purchased 2 sleeping elf wigs and paid fast and communication was great! Thanks!
+1 again!

I've dealt with Christa numerous times now, and it's honestly never a problem. She's a true gem and fun to PM with, and one of the sweetest people on the board. smile
+1 as a buyer

Great buyer! Quick payment, great communication. Thank you!
+1 Great seller!

Item just as pictured. Packaged very well. Thank you!
+1 as a seller! yay Great communication & shipped quickly (nice decorating, btw) wink & great clothing! grin Thanks so much!
+ 1 for a lovely transaction!

Thank you!

♥ =(。◕‿‿◕。)= ♥
+1 as part of my split for the Nightmare dolls.

Great communication and sent payment immediately, just like always. Thank you so much!
grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5