Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: ByronicHeroine's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
+1 as a trade partner!

Byronic provided friendly, helpful, prompt communication; paid quickly; and even threw in a little something extra that she hand-made for my Hednar. Absolutely wonderful to work with!
+1 as a trade partner!

She knitted an adorable sweater for my Yeolume in exchange for a MH doll and I couldn't be more pleased! Thanks!
+1

participated in a leekeworld group order, paid everything promptly and was a delight to group-order with!
+1 as a seller. I bought a bunch of wigs from ByronicHeroine. Communication was perfect and she shipped lightning fast. Thanks so much for a smooth transaction!
+1 buyer/GO participant

participated in the For My Doll group order i ran. payment was prompt every dealing smooth!
+1 as a great seller! Very carefully packaged and fast shipping! Thank you!
+1 as a seller!

I bought Taeyang Arion's wig from Byronic. Shipping was fast, communication was quick and friendly, and the wig was just as pictured/described. Perfect transaction! A++
+1 as a Seller

I recently purchased a Leeke wig from ByronicHeroine. Great communication and quick shipping, I would be happy to do business with her again. Thank you!
+1 as a seller!
Thank you very much for my lovely wig! Communication was great and very well packed! yay
Would be happy to buy from her again smile!
+1 seller

I got a hat and wig, I love them both. The hat was made so nicely I love it

Thank you smile
+1 as a seller

Fast shipping and great communication!
+1 as a seller

BH made me some of her gorgeous clothes. I am very proud to say I was her first commission Heart She is a pleasure to talk to, completely thorough and reliable, makes beautiful clothes and ships fast. A perfect seller and I will be back very soon - mwahahha
+1 as seller!
I commissioned her to make a Taeyang sweater and it's even better than I imagined. She even sent along a birthday card for my mom. So sweet! Thank you!
great buyer, paid quickly and told me right away when she arrived! Thanks!
+1 Amazing person to deal with, very considerate and kind. Hope to make deal with again!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5