Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Chicago Tea Party - added photos!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm excited too!
well 'if' i go ill probably be bringing Froggy and Mini Froggy - that is unless somebody has a request...
What time do we want to go to Russian Tea Time in case anyone just wants to join us there? (Rather than meeting up first at Union Station.) 2:30? 3:00? Tea is served from 2:30-4:30.
3pm, and I will be meeting you there since there's a ChiGothLoli meetup at 10:30 that morning that I'd like to attend. smile
3:00 pm sounds fine with me. Who all is coming to tea so I can make reservations?

(I am still arriving at Union Station around 11 am, so anyone who can is invited to meet before tea time!)
i cant go sad i work at 2:30 and when id get there at noon id have maybe an hour before having to go home to get ready for work - i hate seasonal jobs Cry
Sorry to hear that, Mandy!
You can put me down for two people True. I have to see if my boyfriend wants to drive or if he's willing to take the train before I know what time we'll be showing up, but I will be there. And I'll have headbands. I have about 30 of them. So if anyone else would like to look at them, I'm pricing them at $3 a piece or 4 for $10.
I get first dibs on the headbands! I may buy as many as 8.
I would like a couple headbands too! smile
By the way, I have Heart Macaron stock for sale if anyone is interested!
I'll be there smile Just got my car back from the shop today. Hopefully the third time's the charm and this trip to Chicago will go smoothly.

Also, I can wear my steampunk outfit if you still want me to do that, True!
So me, ByronicHeroine and significant other, sceimhiuil, babelglyph, and needsmorelace (is your significant other coming too?). Six so far. Is that it?

(11-14-2012, 03:25 PM)babelglyph Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I can wear my steampunk outfit if you still want me to do that, True!
I'd love to see you in it, but only if you want to. If you do wear it, I'll also dress in something ... dressy.
I'll be in Lolita wink
No, it's just me this time smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4