Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Chicago Tea Party - added photos!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(11-15-2012, 01:41 AM)needsmorelace Wrote: [ -> ]No, it's just me this time smile
Aw, we'll miss him!
So True, if you're showing up around 11 at Union Station, how long ar you going to be hanging out there? Chad insists on driving so, I'm trying to figure out a good time to show up.
Well, the tea place is only a few blocks away. So, until 2:30 or so, unless it's nice and we can go hang outside. You can always call!
(11-16-2012, 11:27 PM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]Well, the tea place is only a few blocks away. So, until 2:30 or so, unless it's nice and we can go hang outside. You can always call!

I will call you. I'm thinking of showing up some where between 1:30 and 2. That way you can get your first pick of head bands smile
I'm not sure what time I'll get there - I'm planning on driving and parking in one of the lots/garages near Union Station. I think I will aim for noon. smile

And I will definitely wear my steampunk garb! I don't have any loli clothes, alas, but steampunk is still appropriate for tea.
Yay for jeans and t-shirt! I don't have fun clothes blush
(11-17-2012, 03:41 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: [ -> ]Yay for jeans and t-shirt! I don't have fun clothes blush

No worries Tongue I would be in jeans if I didn't have another meetup to attend too, haha.
so get this... I CAN GO!!! - i was able to switch my hours at work so i can work 6p-2a - i am so happy yay now what time are we meeting up and what time is tea? - and ill be dressed in normal goth attire - i mean it is me ^^
My train gets in shortly before 11 am. I will make my way up to the food court area if I don't see anyone on the way, to have a snack to carry me until tea. It is supposed to be in the 50s; maybe it will be warm enough to head outside for some fresh air and photo ops after a bit. Tea is at 3 pm at Russian Tea Time. If anyone is wandering around, give me a call or text!
I may end up arriving a bit later than I thought (probably 1 or 2pm) as I've had a bit of a later night than anticipated. On the bright side, though, my steampunk costume has had the last bit of gold braid put onto it. smile
I had fun today! I'll try to get my pictures up tomorrow.
I had fun too!
A few photos:

[Image: 8197070936_ee358163b6.jpg]

[Image: 8195970129_550713e887.jpg]

[Image: 8197061096_0bb2cb0418.jpg]

A few more in my photostream on flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9329378@N08/
i have a few pics up on my flickr also... http://www.flickr.com/photos/35244151@N02/
Pages: 1 2 3 4