Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Ooops I accidentally started a collection....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all

Seem to have accidentally started collecting monster high! I got cupid a while back because she looks a bit like one of my stage persona, she looked a bit lonely by herself so I started keeping an eye out for another to go with her, today I happened upon a reduced Rochelle (he little pet is called Roux and my OH is called Rew hehe) She's so cute! I love her little rubbery ears! The two look really cute together. More pink monster high girls please hehe (although I have yet to see a Draculara that really appealled to me)

I realise this is a kinda pointless thread, but I needed to confess my dolly sins hehe

CF
x
The only Draculaura I like is Skull Shores in her Reporter outfit. ^^; The rest of them are super cute but just not my thing. And I don't care for the character in the show either.. so I'm sure that helps, lol
I did the same thing. I was only going to get a few. But I seem to have accumulated about 20 of them and they are demanding a shelf to call their own.
I'm trying hard not to go down the slippery slope of MH! However, my mom thinks that because I have the Pullips & Co., and the tiny BJDs, that must mean that I like ALL dolls. (I do...but not so much that I have to collect them). However, my mom sent me a Skull Shores Frankie--one of those monochrome ones. She is very interesting...and I'm trying my hardest to drown out her "I'm bored in here, lemme out of my box!" pleas.
Lol, join the club!! I bought the first lot, foolishly thinking that they wouldn't release anymore.....now I have about 30 of them :s I go through phases with my MH's though, sometimes I wanna buy loads of them, then I'll go for ages without being fussed. Which is probably a good thing, saves money lol. I have decided recently though that I'm only going to buy the ones I really want, rather than trying to buy them all, they're too difficult to get hold of half the time.
until just recently i had two of every Frankie - but then my sister came in and decided i was going to change my room and 'get rid' of all of them sad

i did get to keep my CAMs and my custom Cupid, who still needs a name, but all the Frankies are up for grab sad

sadness
I also like the monochrome frankie but I think I'm going to keep a 'baby pink' theme with my MH's, although I love the new clawdeen with the flocked leopard print undercut AND venus, she's pretty cool too. I'm muchly enjoying the 'punk' theme a lot of them are rocking. I have seen a draculaura with giant big curly hair in like a beehive thing, but I've only seen illustrations, is she real?
(09-09-2012, 10:07 PM)Cherryfox Wrote: [ -> ]I also like the monochrome frankie but I think I'm going to keep a 'baby pink' theme with my MH's, although I love the new clawdeen with the flocked leopard print undercut AND venus, she's pretty cool too. I'm muchly enjoying the 'punk' theme a lot of them are rocking. I have seen a draculaura with giant big curly hair in like a beehive thing, but I've only seen illustrations, is she real?

The Draculaura that comes with the "Powder Room" playset sort of matches your description. Hina Ichigo has some pictures of powder room Draculaura on her Flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pullip_junk/7818458966/

I think she's a Toys R Us exclusive. :/
she's cute but that's not the one I saw, this one had a big rococo type hair do (kinda like the marianne pullip but more rock) she had a big dress on. Still like I said only saw an illustration, she had a mask perhaps?
Oh it was the Ghoul's Rules Draculaura I bet! I don't have her yet but you can see and the other Ghoul's Rules dolls here http://tattoomyheart.com/mhcheck/ghoulsrule.html . If not her check out just http://tattoomyheart.com/mhcheck/ it has all the released dolls on there.

and yes the Draculaura/powder room set is a TRU exclusive
I was looking at the Ghoul's Rules dolls last week at Target. I managed to put them down and walk away. Probably because I just spent some bucks on the Entertainment Earth sale.
oh yes it is the ghouls rule one, are they 'standard' or can I only get them in certain shops? Thanks for the help! x
Ghoul's Rules is a regular release here, they normally run about $22 I think at Walmart/Target they are $35.99 at my local TRU though. I'm not sure if they have started showing up outside of the US yet or not.

dutchMHfan

(09-09-2012, 01:13 AM)Cherryfox Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all

Seem to have accidentally started collecting monster high! I got cupid a while back because she looks a bit like one of my stage persona, she looked a bit lonely by herself so I started keeping an eye out for another to go with her, today I happened upon a reduced Rochelle (he little pet is called Roux and my OH is called Rew hehe) She's so cute! I love her little rubbery ears! The two look really cute together. More pink monster high girls please hehe (although I have yet to see a Draculara that really appealled to me)

I realise this is a kinda pointless thread, but I needed to confess my dolly sins hehe

CF
x

haha I know exactly how you feel smile
Lol, I thought I was the only one. I did the say thing saw Cupid bought her and haven't stoped since.
Pages: 1 2