Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: New Chinese dragon doll?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I don't collect monster high dolls but I was on tumblr and stumbled across a few pics of a new unreleased doll c:

She seems to be themed after Chinese new year and dragons from that culture!

[Image: tumblr_mdk6v4230n1rbsoxpo1_1280.png]

Here's a good shot of her body

[Image: tumblr_mdk6v4230n1rbsoxpo7_1280.png]

Comments?
Jenafire - i think shes cute - read that these were found at Justice - theres one right next to wear i work so im tempted...
dragon + green + gold + gorgeous dress = MUST have smile I wonder how long, or if they will be released here?
Wow, I love the detail on her body. I would love to go in there and give it some paint to really make it all pop. I loved the idea when I heard it, but thought I would like Skelita more. I'm not sure any more. I think I'll have to see them both up close to see if I want either of them. But damn I love that tail. I can already see making red silk dresses for her. I hope her hair is good though. I would hate to have to re-root her because I love the colors, but... then again, that could be fun too... I think I'm going to go day dream about this for a while Rb_bigO
I thought she was just a custom at first, but doing a quick Google search learned she's part of the Scaris line. Can't wait to see/get her as I love dragons!
She's erm...she's different. Tongue
Her hair is really pretty! Just not a fan of the scales..
I really like the idea of a golden dragon plus she has such a unique body, but her scales made me think of snakes, which creeped me out.^^'
One of the few stock MH girls that I LOVE! smile
Ooooh I love her! smile I hope she's going to be available in the UK.
(11-16-2012, 11:56 PM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, I love the detail on her body. I would love to go in there and give it some paint to really make it all pop. I loved the idea when I heard it, but thought I would like Skelita more. I'm not sure any more. I think I'll have to see them both up close to see if I want either of them. But damn I love that tail. I can already see making red silk dresses for her. I hope her hair is good though. I would hate to have to re-root her because I love the colors, but... then again, that could be fun too... I think I'm going to go day dream about this for a while Rb_bigO

I love her too! She is absolutely gorgeous! If I see her, I will totally pick one up for you, k? Cause you know I'm totally grabbing one for myself!
she's being spotted in more and more stores now smile
There's a Mexican...errr "Hexican" Skeleton dollie too

Skelita Calaveras!

[Image: Skelita.jpg]
Skelita is definitely on my must find list now!
... i am dying for both of them ... sadly my local justice (store where they've been turning up most) is staffed by a bunch of a-holes ... sad
Isn't "Justice" a clothing store? Kinda weird to launch them there...
Pages: 1 2 3