Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Eleanore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Even though it's overcast today and I should be writing my novel I had to take some pictures of my Hallow's Eve baby. Tongue Plus she's the main character in my novel so it's kinda like working on it right? ;P So meet Eleanore, long lost Fae princess.

[Image: 10615092105_627f271a53_c.jpg]

[Image: 10615137614_7b22cd87ab_c.jpg]

[Image: 10615122955_087cbc65bb_c.jpg]

[Image: 10615161344_20b1cf4348_c.jpg]

[Image: 10615414343_1fed71f110_c.jpg]

She's so gorgeous and I love her hair. Haven't had the heart to take her out of her stock yet.
She is stunning <3, congrats. There's no rush to take her out of her stock is it? My Amelie stayed in hers for over a year before I redressed her ^-^. I'm sure it's important for a writer to have a little break now and then too, to get some inspiration or something smile. I wouldn't know, writing novels is not one of my talents smile.
ooooooooooooo so pretty! love her! and her stock is just as gorgeous as she is! super congrats! smile
Congrats on BRH! I adore mine.
Thanks everyone! I'm loving her so much. I'm so happy I was able to get her in the dent box sale. smile
Congrats! She is so pretty smile
Thanks ichigo. smile
Beautiful smile Now I want her mooore.
Thanks beajjai smile I hope you can get one some day!
She Is gorgeous, I do like her stock dress, its so pretty <3
Oh my! I didn't realize how gorgeous this doll is until seeing your pictures.
I think the overcast weather was the best lighting for such a doll, especially with that beautiful tree in the background. Brings a great mood to the pictures.
Oh my gosh! She's so pretty! <3
*__* And she looks amazing with the changing trees in the background!
She is perfect for autumn <3 I would like to take mine to the woods for a gloomy photoshoot, but I don't know if I'll have time.
Thanks everyone! grin
She really is a gorgeous doll. What I love most is the Autumn feeling I get from your photos. (It's still all green and hot where I am!)
Pages: 1 2