Eleanore
Even though it's overcast today and I should be writing my novel I had to take some pictures of my Hallow's Eve baby. Tongue Plus she's the main character in my novel so it's kinda like working on it right? ;P So meet Eleanore, long lost Fae princess.

[Image: 10615092105_627f271a53_c.jpg]

[Image: 10615137614_7b22cd87ab_c.jpg]

[Image: 10615122955_087cbc65bb_c.jpg]

[Image: 10615161344_20b1cf4348_c.jpg]

[Image: 10615414343_1fed71f110_c.jpg]

She's so gorgeous and I love her hair. Haven't had the heart to take her out of her stock yet.
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
She is stunning <3, congrats. There's no rush to take her out of her stock is it? My Amelie stayed in hers for over a year before I redressed her ^-^. I'm sure it's important for a writer to have a little break now and then too, to get some inspiration or something smile. I wouldn't know, writing novels is not one of my talents smile.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
ooooooooooooo so pretty! love her! and her stock is just as gorgeous as she is! super congrats! smile
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
Congrats on BRH! I adore mine.
Thanks everyone! I'm loving her so much. I'm so happy I was able to get her in the dent box sale. smile
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Congrats! She is so pretty smile
Thanks ichigo. smile
My Flickr
Beautiful smile Now I want her mooore.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Thanks beajjai smile I hope you can get one some day!
My Flickr
She Is gorgeous, I do like her stock dress, its so pretty <3

Oh my! I didn't realize how gorgeous this doll is until seeing your pictures.
I think the overcast weather was the best lighting for such a doll, especially with that beautiful tree in the background. Brings a great mood to the pictures.
[Image: 1248xmf.jpg]
[Image: wvolsk.png]
[Image: 30m8yzl.png][Image: l9w5k.png][Image: 2bthjl.png]
Oh my gosh! She's so pretty! <3
*__* And she looks amazing with the changing trees in the background!

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

She is perfect for autumn <3 I would like to take mine to the woods for a gloomy photoshoot, but I don't know if I'll have time.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Thanks everyone! grin
My Flickr
She really is a gorgeous doll. What I love most is the Autumn feeling I get from your photos. (It's still all green and hot where I am!)
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite