Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Red
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 14669845657_b70c8fa282_z.jpg]

"Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees; it is a matter of the will, quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life."
~ Samuel Ullman

Once again, I should be doing my term paper, but what the heck. So here's a pic of Tea with some red flowers! I wish I wrote down the name of these.

Model: Tea Lindh
Clothes made by mother.
They look like either rhododendron or azaleas; can't tell for sure. Both are deer food so I don't grow either. Love the Samuel Ullman quote -- amen!
She's cute! Now get back to work! wink
Alliecat: Ohh, we don't get deer here, so these are fine in a garden. Now that I think about it, I don't think i'ev ever seen a deer in real life even. But thanks and yes, I am doing my work now. LOL
Oh, Tea. She's my fave of your models smile

Very beautiful picture!!
Missy_Crane: Aww thank you! You must get a Si'anna soon then!
I knoooow ;__; lol!

I have to say I was planning on rewigging when I finally get her, but your pics of Tea make me want to change my mind. Are her curls as much of a nightmare as I'm imagining? You make them look so adorable in those little ribbons Heart
They're really not that bad if you care for them. Every time you see a loose strand, just make sure to incorporate it back into the nearest curl. I think it's really only the first brush through that is tough because the box has her hair messed a bit, but once you get everything organized, it looks good and keeps well. smile The curls also happen to be around a finger width, so it's very easy to curl them with a finger. Her wig is really worth it! It is very lovely and soft above the ends of the curls. There is about 1 cm at the end of the curls that is a bit tougher because it is starting to frizz. Just make sure to maintain it when it's only a bit disorganized and you'll be okay.
Thank you so much for the haircare tips!

(Your beautiful pictures of Tea were just too much...I couldn't fight it anymore and purchased a nude Si'Anna last night xD and she comes with her original wig, so I'll have to try some of that finger-curling you suggest to keep it all looking nice Heart 2 )
Missy_Crane: Oh congrats! Si'anna really is worth it. I look forward to seeing pics of her!
So pretty! And I agree with Alliecat that those are probably Azaleas. :3
Very pretty picture! And good luck with your term paper! You can do it grin
Severity: Thanks! And I always forget flower names. LOL

Echeu: Thank you! And thank god i'm done that term paper by now.
Oh my goodness, she is a beautiful girl. And what a lovely setting--the flowers are almost as pretty as she is!
PinkCow: Aww you're so sweet. Thanks for the compliments!