Red
[Image: 14669845657_b70c8fa282_z.jpg]

"Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees; it is a matter of the will, quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life."
~ Samuel Ullman

Once again, I should be doing my term paper, but what the heck. So here's a pic of Tea with some red flowers! I wish I wrote down the name of these.

Model: Tea Lindh
Clothes made by mother.
[Image: signature_by_white_ginger_lily-d5zugi3.png]
They look like either rhododendron or azaleas; can't tell for sure. Both are deer food so I don't grow either. Love the Samuel Ullman quote -- amen!
She's cute! Now get back to work! wink
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Alliecat: Ohh, we don't get deer here, so these are fine in a garden. Now that I think about it, I don't think i'ev ever seen a deer in real life even. But thanks and yes, I am doing my work now. LOL
Oh, Tea. She's my fave of your models smile

Very beautiful picture!!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Missy_Crane: Aww thank you! You must get a Si'anna soon then!
I knoooow ;__; lol!

I have to say I was planning on rewigging when I finally get her, but your pics of Tea make me want to change my mind. Are her curls as much of a nightmare as I'm imagining? You make them look so adorable in those little ribbons Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
They're really not that bad if you care for them. Every time you see a loose strand, just make sure to incorporate it back into the nearest curl. I think it's really only the first brush through that is tough because the box has her hair messed a bit, but once you get everything organized, it looks good and keeps well. smile The curls also happen to be around a finger width, so it's very easy to curl them with a finger. Her wig is really worth it! It is very lovely and soft above the ends of the curls. There is about 1 cm at the end of the curls that is a bit tougher because it is starting to frizz. Just make sure to maintain it when it's only a bit disorganized and you'll be okay.
Thank you so much for the haircare tips!

(Your beautiful pictures of Tea were just too much...I couldn't fight it anymore and purchased a nude Si'Anna last night xD and she comes with her original wig, so I'll have to try some of that finger-curling you suggest to keep it all looking nice Heart 2 )
Missy_Crane: Oh congrats! Si'anna really is worth it. I look forward to seeing pics of her!
So pretty! And I agree with Alliecat that those are probably Azaleas. :3
Very pretty picture! And good luck with your term paper! You can do it grin
Severity: Thanks! And I always forget flower names. LOL

Echeu: Thank you! And thank god i'm done that term paper by now.
Oh my goodness, she is a beautiful girl. And what a lovely setting--the flowers are almost as pretty as she is!
PinkCow: Aww you're so sweet. Thanks for the compliments!