Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Do you suffer from puffy eyes? Does your nose need cleansing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do you suffer from puffy eyes? Does your nose need cleansing? Try new hydrogel eye patches for eye puffiness and lemon tea tree nose cleansing strips!
[Image: 24299505315_c1b6107886_z.jpg]
Suffering from puffy eyes? by TrueFan, on Flickr

You can have a beautiful complexion like mine!
[Image: 24273327826_67969ba7eb_z.jpg]

In convenient pouches!
[Image: 24003873370_7924315492_z.jpg]

Dana: What the what? I'm 13!
[Image: 23672661603_39b4a0d356_z.jpg]
What the what? by TrueFan, on Flickr

I saw these Korean cosmetics with Dal on the front and had to buy a couple!
That is... bizarre. And really hilarious.
Well, I'm sold. Who wouldn't like a perfect complexion that's almost doll-like? LOL And Dana is precious! yay
Oh my god I want some lmao.

Amazing. xD
Hahahahahaa........how funny! I would have bought them too if I had seen them!
I passed on the ones in the brown box because they seemed to be made of snail....?
Ah yes, snails, the perfect thing to put on your face to make you look youthful and beautiful.
Hahaha, oh wow, that certainly is interesting! (Poor snails though... LOL )
Amazing and adorable, I can't believe you found those! I wouldn't mind trying them, haha! (Might have to pass on the snail ones though...)
If I remember right, they only use the mucus that the snail secrete. It's supposedly super moisturizing and has some youth restoring properties.
Whaaat....?? Hahaha!! LOL
I had never heard of these and had to look them up. I couldn't tell the difference in the before/after photos someone posted. Too bad. I need a new faceup Tongue Let us know if these ones make you look like the doll LOL
(01-11-2016, 03:31 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Too bad. I need a new faceup Tongue

Ha! Best line ever!
I don't think that snail slime would work very well for beauty.

I mean, it hasn't done that much for the snails, has it? smile
Haha I should so pick those up just for the packaging, not that i need them but extra beauty is always appreciated.
(01-12-2016, 10:30 AM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that snail slime would work very well for beauty.

I mean, it hasn't done that much for the snails, has it? smile
Ha!

I actually tried the eye patches last night. They felt nice and cool. Not sure they actually improved my eye puffiness.
Pages: 1 2