Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daesani goes out in the snow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Snowstorm. Someone's thinking about going out to play in the snow tomorrow.

[Image: 24571370424_8e018dcdfd_o.jpg]

So, she did. It was not as horribly cold as it got a bit later that week, so we managed an hour.

[Image: 24575222413_b13c9efdb8_o.jpg]
She's a lot more fashionable than I am in her winter duds. Tongue

[Image: 25202024695_2c4d9eb333_o.jpg]

[Image: 24575220093_5058d64df0_o.jpg]
She's just so cute in anything. I'm so glad owner photos led me to get her.

[Image: 25175702576_80d1b168c9_o.jpg]
"I'm the queen of the woods!!"

[Image: 25083760552_94560ef81f_o.jpg]
A rather undignified way for a supermodel to travel, but the other tote thingy isn't waterproof.

[Image: 25108793911_9e20d6dfee_o.jpg]
Time to start heading for home.

Thanks for looking smile
These are beautiful photos and she has a real posh jacket. I love them all but the lay one is very nice. I bet that one was hard to shoot. You made me miss snow LOL
Ah! She looks like she's having such a great time in the snow! Her red hair really pops against all of that white! I really love the very last photo! The way the sunlight is beaming through the trees and the shadows being cast onto the snow is just so pretty and dramatic!
She really is adorable. I love her peeking out of the green carrier.
She's looking like a true fashion model in her winter togs! Nice photos.
What wonderful photos! I especially love the last one.
Thanks everybody! smile I expect she is the only fashion model who has ever travelled to her shoot in a bucket...!! LOL

(02-23-2016, 09:30 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]These are beautiful photos and she has a real posh jacket. I love them all but the lay one is very nice. I bet that one was hard to shoot. You made me miss snow LOL

Ugh, ugh, ugh....!!! I'd send you it if I could!! LOL
It wasn't really hard... you can get nice lighting effects as long as the light source is mostly behind your subject... I only had to bump the contrast and lighten the shadows like 2%.
Her coat is from eBay; the girls got a lot of wardrobe from "lovelygirlstore2010".
Thanks I 'll go check it out smile
She looks so cute! I love her pants especially!! <3

And that lighting in the last photo is beautiful!
Beautiful! I love your I love seeing such cute photos of Date. She looks great.
Great photo's! I love snowy photo's, I know you are not a fan of snow, but like i envy it! This year we only had a light dusting. And the wet snow that melts when it hits the ground. So i guess you are my substitute winter grin
My brain is short circuiting… but, but, she's not a mini!

She looks great though, totally rockin' the slacks.
love the lighting in the third photo. It's so hard to get good snow photos, how do you do it?? LOL
Thank you all! grin

(02-25-2016, 09:05 AM)AliceMR Wrote: [ -> ]love the lighting in the third photo. It's so hard to get good snow photos, how do you do it?? LOL

Hmm, well, my little postage-stamp digicam doesn't do that well in low light or high contrast, and it was kind of contrasty especially in that photo. I just point and shoot... for most of these I just lightened the shadows a bit and dimmed the highlights equally a bit to reduce the range, then tweaked the contrast a bit. I think it helped that there wasn't a big area of bright sun on snow. I miss my "real" camera but just don't have a film developing option right now.
If your problem with snow is that it's too bright, does your camera let you adjust exposure by a stop or 2? I usually forget about that... something I would do naturally with my film camera but I forget about all the little buttons & settings on the digital LOL Contrast? Kind of have to deal with that in photoshop I guess. (I dunno; is that much help? Doesn't sound like it!)
I super miss living in an area where it snows D: These are amazing pictures, I especially love that last photo, simply wonderful yay
Pages: 1 2