Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: BerryByul's Doll Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
tsum tsum! i love them, play he game everyday. i wonder if i have this rabbit. i have a few other alice ones.

i knew nothing about but now thanks to you and davidd i realize bratzilla dolls exist and I love how they looks. she is a beauty.
Day 15! Another L.O.L
L.O.L Pink Baby

Wasn't so sure i liked this girl, but her sassy eyebrow sealed the deal
That's a fun little photo of a fun little figure with which to mark the mid-point of the first month of A Doll A Day!
she is so cute. Do you know her name?
One of my FAVORITE LOL dolls!!! She is so precious, I fell in love the second I opened mine. <3

@Miss Edith: This one's name is Pink Baby!
Omigosh! The raised eyebrow and hair that looks like cake icing, how adorable!
(01-16-2018, 11:35 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: [ -> ]she is so cute. Do you know her name?

Yes she is Pink Baby, like Nova said smile.
Haha, she is really cute!
What day is it?upside downDeadWhacked
Day 16
2018-01-16_09-06-56
Cute? Not me! I'm shocked...
Princess Minty? She looks a lot cuter in your photo.
She is cute. And, nice colour combination with the sepia effect.
(01-17-2018, 12:38 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Princess Minty? She looks a lot cuter in your photo.

that is so true. I have never even considered Minty or Pinky(?) because they just look so generic. Your girl has personality & I love the colours .. slight sepia? Whatever it is, she's adorable.
Yes she is a princess minty CB!

I don't think I would have purchased minty or pinky on thier own/at full price, but I got both of them for around $100 incl shipping, so I couldn't pass it up. I think some new eye chips will really bring them to life though (:. (On my to do list)
And yes, sepia!
She's really cute! smile
What big eyes she has! And a wonderfully elaborate costume!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17