Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: DeadlyNova's A Doll WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT - 2019 Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Wow! Scrolling back through six or seven pages of daily posts... and congratulations for continuing the daily pix and posts... really emphasizes what an amazing variety of dolls and figures you have in your collection!
And they are all so cool!
Some of the stories and comments had me chuckling out loud. The parcel in the woods story. The sunburn story. Not fun for you, but they make for funny stories!
The Miss Teenage Beauty Francie is particularly charming; I don't know if it's the doll or the photo. I think a combination.
And the post of your My Melody Pullip is totally adorable!
Your daily photo stream is definitely the most unpredictable among all the Daily and Weekly topics! Can't wait to see what turns up next!
(01-26-2019, 02:32 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you guys so much!! <3 Finding her in goodwill was such a nice surprise. <3

Day 25:
For some reason I really really wanted to photograph a Barbie today. So here:
[Image: 45958513905_f510df0891_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 25/365 by Haley, on Flickr
I don't have any clue who this girl is! She was one of the Barbies I picked up at an antique store the other day, and while I have identified most of the others, I can't seem to figure this one out. Pretty sure she's dressed in her original outfit, but nothing I search will bring her up. A lovely vintage beauty, nonetheless. <3 If anyone can help me figure out who she is, do let me know.

Is this it? Barbie Party Sensation, 1990 Special Edition
Thank you guys so much!! <3

@davidd: Unpredictable is good! I love being unpredictable! None of my photos so far have been creative as I'm not really in the right mind to be creative right now, but at least they are still unpredictable!

@fishy: yes, that's her! <3

Day 26:
I'm really tired but I REFUSE to fail, so here is a quick snap of Woody. I shall do better tomorrow.
[Image: 46838591902_9c70e5214a_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 26/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Nothing wrong with a picture of Woody.
He's seems to be so happy that you took a pic of him smile
Ah, Woody. Here's looking at you, partner.
Your 'Toy Story' continues with Sheriff Woody!
I am inspired by your "I REFUSE to fail" attitude, knowing that you often work 12+ hour shifts.
Thank you guys. <3

On top of those often 12+ hour shifts I'm also having to drive a total of three hours(an hour to the hospital, an hour back, 30 minutes to work, 30 minutes back) a day to take my grandfather in for cancer treatments while being his only caregiver and having to feed him through a feeding tube. There's more but that's a summary if any of you were wondering WHY I've been very stressed and overwhelmed lately. @_@ I haven't mentioned it but I guess I feel like venting and that feels like an outlet.

Day 27:
[Image: 31956071937_5fb1257ef8_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 27/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Here is a pencil topper of Theodore Seville from Alvin and the Chipmunks from 1991. <3
Venting is healthy! Don't hold it in, that wouldn't help anything. You're handling all this amazingly, so be proud of yourself!

What a cheerful little fella!
Vent away, you need to get it out.

Also that is an adorable.little topper
Aw, Woody! grin And you have Buzz too! I just re-watched the first 2 "Toy Story"s and will watch the 3rd sometime soon. They were all fun, unlike many sequels. Do you have more of the characters? Cute pencil topper too.
I feel for ya, ... I've done the caregiver thing with Dad. Not cancer or a feeding tube, just old age, debility, and then a nursing home that I had to kind of 'supervise' too. And the sole caregiver thing. I know how draining it can be, physically, emotionally, mentally, and I wasn't even working full time.
Hang in there and take good care of yourself too. Even a few minutes of dolly therapy, time outside with nature, or something else you enjoy, can help to defuse a Really Bad Mood.
And yes, you can vent here. Or if you want to talk to someone who's 'B.T.D.T.' (been there done that) you're welcome to message me.
You're giving me a flashback to my elementary school days with that pencil topper!

Giving you virtual hugs, and repeating what everyone else said about venting being healthy. We're here to listen.
Oh no... Nova, I'm so sorry! sad
Sorry to hear about your grandfather. That's a tough position to be in. I hope your dolls, figures, and other toys bring you some relief. Woody looks his usual crazy cheerful self and that is a very detailed pencil topper. If you hadn't told us, I never would have guessed it was a pencil topper.
I'm so saddened to learn of your 'extra duties' beyond work. That sounds nearly unbearable. I am certain your Grandfather deeply appreciates all you are doing to help him.

I did not know they gave the Chipmunks last names in the animated series. Named after Dave Seville, of course. In the series, did Dave adopt the boys?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17