Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: DeadlyNova's A Doll WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT - 2019 Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
The pencil-topper is so cute, I wouldn't have guessed that either.

Vent away if you need to, it's not good to keep everything inside all the time, and it sounds like it's really tough with your grandfather at the moment.
Thank you guys so so much for the kind words. <3 <3 <3

@Alliecat: I only have Woody and Buzz, got both of them at goodwill on two seperate occasions!

Thanks for your kind thoughts on the caregiver thing. <3 I'm sorry about you having to deal with that with your father. It's really tough. <3 Thank you.

@davidd: Yes! The Chipmunks were adopted by Dave Seville when they were just babies! And The Chipettes were adopted by The Chipmunks babysitter, Miss Miller, at the age of eight. There's an episode where the boys meet their mother and learn why she had to give them up, but they still continue to live with Dave and only see her occasionally.

Day 28:
[Image: 46187416054_76b404b14a_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 28/365 by Haley, on Flickr
"Help! I'm not a moneys!!"

Here's my Calfy, Moolinda! She's my absolute favorite mini! Today was a 'crap, I've been so busy today I haven't taken my daily photo and now I have to go to work' kind of day.
Aw, she's adorable! Moolinda is definitely not to be mistaken for moola.
Moolinda is in the money... literally! LOL

Or maybe she's... a little tipsy! LOL LOL
This is so cute. Little dolls are great for this kind of pose.
David, they are both terrible puns LOL

The little ones are fun to pose in unexpected places - like the tip jar
First off: Moolinda is a fantastic name. There's a real sense of fun in this photo, like the minute the camera was down you burst out laughing because it was just that kind of moment. It's really great.
She's so cute! Sometimes the quick snapshots can be a lot of fun. Her dress looks nice too. And Moolinda is a great name!
I'm glad you guys like Moolinda! She's a punny little thing. wink

I missed yesterday - My day was SMACK full and by the time I got home it was around 1am and I had to get up at 7am and I'd left at 7am that same day and I was far too tired to take a photo.

So you can have two dolls today:

Day 29 and 30:
[Image: 31992106727_a069ba9ca3_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 29/365 & 30/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Here's my Bradley dolls, from the 60's or 70's. I photographed one of them for my attempt at ADAD last year.

Eventually you guys are gonna get sick of my super low effort photos and I'm going to have to be creative again. LOL. Today is not that day, I hope.

I'm going to try to take a doll to the park tomorrow afternoon! Wish me luck!
It's fun to see so many different dolls. I've never seen these before either.
I hope you get some time to catch up on SLEEP as well as photos. Take care of yourself!
It's always interesting to see vintage, unusual, or uncommon dolls as Doll A Day subjects.

I found these sufficiently intriguing to inspire at least a few minutes of additional Internet research. Here's the most informative article about Bradley Dolls that I found:

http://www.dollkind.com/bradley-dolls.shtml

Thank you for yet another intriguing post from your amazingly wide-ranging collection!
They look very elegant, like they’re ready for a carriage ride.
Aww, they're adorable! I hope you'll be able to get some sleep soon!
Oh, brilliant! I always love seeing Bradley dolls. They look so cool.
Very elegant, love the hats and hairstyles
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17