Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: **dargosmydaddy's doll-a-week 2021**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Ooo, she's very pretty.
Wow... my forsythia flowers are still a winter dream hidden deep within the tiny tightly-closed buds slash
Week sixteen
(Although I think I took this last week... shhh...)

[Image: 84790379_8bc9e6ead1d3fb53828a2851c4d715d1_standard.jpg]
I love daffodils, this is a gorgeous one.
"It's the Bat-signal! Quick, Robin! To the Batmobile!"

Is that stately Wayne Manor I see in the background? Of course it is!
Awesome daffodil, and I love how it partially matches his shirt.
Ah, seems lovely and warm. He looks a bit suspicious of that daffodil! LOL
Week seventeen
Had a different photo in mind, but... life. So a quick snap of Ronan chilling outside. (It wasn't particularly warm, but you wouldn't know it from his outfit...)

[Image: 84790319_228af2facb816233a961406b03a77e4b_large.jpg]
He looks like he's waiting for something more interesting to happen LOL Or for it to be warmer.
It wasn't particularly warm, so Ronan was literally chilling?
He's one of these people who doesn't feel the cold or does he sacrifice comfort for fashion?
Quote:He's one of these people who doesn't feel the cold or does he sacrifice comfort for fashion?

Apparently the latter... I had a jacket on him, but he wanted to properly show off the purple shirt.

Week eighteen
Steampunkin' it up! (Incidentally, this was the picture I was going to take last week, with just the Pullip... had more time this week, so added the Taeyang, too.)

[Image: 86095815_513fc9dea2f2501a6780e7df09d6b183_large.jpg]
They’re a cute pair. Looks like they’re ready for a night out. Are the outfits someone’s stock or…?
Quote:Are the outfits someone’s stock or…?

Wyatt is mainly wearing Taeyang Alfred's stock, except I switched out the really froufy shirts with HasH's stock shirt. As-yet-unnamed Pullip is wearing a non-stock dress I got in one of the Christmas swaps on the Dal House forum, plus Pullip Amelia's corset and Eos's hat (and Dal Ra Muw's gloves, but they're not really visible in this shot).
So... you have an undressed Amelia in your collection? Or... uncorseted, at any rate?

The custom steampunk costume(s) look fabtastic! I like the match between As-Yet-Unnamed-Girl's hair and outfit! She's lovely!
Quote:So... you have an undressed Amelia in your collection?

Well, someone has an undressed Amelia... I actually just bought her stock (or partial stock? I don't think the goggles were included), kept the parts I wanted (the corset, pants, and socks), and resold the rest for the same price I paid for the original lot. I do love that corset. I think I bought it here, but I can't remember from who. Hopefully the naked Amelia got something else nice to wear.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18