The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
This Is A B/s/t Forum But I See No B/s/t! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Important Information (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28270)
+--- Forum: Tips and Rules (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28210)
+--- Thread: This Is A B/s/t Forum But I See No B/s/t! (/showthread.php?tid=541757)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: This Is A B/s/t Forum But I See No B/s/t! - Merzedes - 06-22-2010

The same here, I have now more than 15 posts, I have made a feedback thread and I have PM´ed Kanamai. She read my massege but I didn´t get an answer nor I have access to the BST-section.
Maybe I did something wrong?

RE: This Is A B/s/t Forum But I See No B/s/t! - Harls - 06-27-2010

Merzedes, I'm pretty new here myself but it sounds like Kanamai has been pretty busy. If you did everything correctly she'll get to you, but it may take her a little while if she's still catching up. She is human afterall! smile

RE: This Is A B/s/t Forum But I See No B/s/t! - Lica - 07-04-2010

Well, you can make this:

1 - Make 15 or more posts.

2 - Set your location on you USER PC. *Ex: U.S.A, Colorado.*

3 - Get your eBay feedback, and create a thread with this. If you do not have it, no problem: Create he thread, and, make one feedback for you can start. xD

4 - PM Kanamai, put the link of your user page and put the link of your feedback thread too.
Finished! Now you have acess to the BST area. ^^

--
Hope it helps...And, sorry by my bad english. xD

RE: This Is A B/s/t Forum But I See No B/s/t! - monsoon - 08-04-2010

I have made myself a feedback thread - I have listed my feedback link to Den of Angels where I have 15 positive feedbacks and I have been a member of Plastic Paradise and This is blythe for years. Can I just make 5 posts and then be accepted into the marketplace to buy and sell? thanks.

RE: This Is A B/s/t Forum But I See No B/s/t! - xAliceHimeChan - 08-20-2010

Would someone be so kind to explain what I meant by a feedback thread to me? I'm thinking its fedback on sales and purchases from othersites, such as eBay or DoA? Thankyou~

RE: This Is A B/s/t Forum But I See No B/s/t! - Bells - 09-03-2010

If I haven't posted my feedback thread link to Kanamai, I won't be able to have access to the B/S/T? And if that's so, does this mean that I'll have to PM her again?
I have PM'd her on Thursday, but no answer until now >: Is she too busy?

RE: This Is A B/s/t Forum But I See No B/s/t! - SceneNeko - 09-05-2010

BST access is only granted Wednesday!

RE: This Is A B/s/t Forum But I See No B/s/t! - Bells - 09-06-2010

Yeah, but I did asked some days earlier ^^'
It's OK, I have now access to B/S/T :3

Thank you!

RE: This Is A B/s/t Forum But I See No B/s/t! - jhennypuu - 09-08-2010

Woa, so this is how it goes. smile
I'll do it all, thanks for posting this. I've been really confused lately. haha

RE: This Is A B/s/t Forum But I See No B/s/t! - 19akatsuki85 - 12-16-2010

I believe I've met the requirements and pmed Kanamai on Wednesday D: Does it mean if she sees the pm on Thursday, I won't get market access until next Wednesday? tt

RE: This Is A B/s/t Forum But I See No B/s/t! - NectarineFire - 12-16-2010

(12-16-2010, 02:25 AM)19akatsuki85 Wrote: I believe I've met the requirements and pmed Kanamai on Wednesday D: Does it mean if she sees the pm on Thursday, I won't get market access until next Wednesday? tt

Yes, probably sad

RE: This Is A B/s/t Forum But I See No B/s/t! - goshiro - 02-27-2011

Hello, how do I pm Kanamai?

RE: This Is A B/s/t Forum But I See No B/s/t! - superyeahookiki - 04-20-2011

How long does it take to gain market access after I've emailed kanamai?

RE: This Is A B/s/t Forum But I See No B/s/t! - Bella - 05-01-2011

prolly the next day, she is in a differant time zone to you, it might be a little longer even, she is only one person and does have a life to look after as well. just assume she will be as quick as she can smile she usually is.

RE: This Is A B/s/t Forum But I See No B/s/t! - chocoang3l - 06-02-2011

lame question ..
How do I know I got the access ? Whacked
I know that something new happened .. there is a feedback link beside my name on the left >>
and that's all .. nothing else seems different to me or i am just too newbie .. hehe .

I've already did all the ( 15 post + feedback + PM) 2 weeks + ago but nothing changed from my eyes o-o
may be I am missing something .