The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Cartagia's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Cartagia's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=7244247)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Cartagia's Feedback - Puzzle - 06-16-2010

+1 For a lovely seller. I bought Nahh-ato off Cartagia and she's lovely. Communication was excellent, firndly and prompt. I would definitely recommend Cartagia as a seller and would be happy to do business again.

RE: Cartagia's Feedback - HaikuRei - 06-18-2010

+1 as a buyer. Traded me some fabulous miniature sweets for some necklaces, was absolutely splendid to do business with. Thanks a bundle. =)

RE: Cartagia's Feedback - Kayakitsu - 06-19-2010

+1 for a nice buyer. She bought wigs from me and fast payment, friendly, good communication.
Thank you very much!^^

RE: Cartagia's Feedback - nomore_noless - 06-22-2010

+1 as a buyer - great communication, friendly, and prompt payment
thanks for a great transaction!! smile

RE: Cartagia's Feedback - MissMandyLynne - 07-05-2010

+ 1 for a great seller

bought some dreads and a mini bratz from her - fast shipping and as always a pleasure to do businness with yay

RE: Cartagia's Feedback - KiraKira - 07-06-2010

+1 for being an absolutely perfect buyer!

Cartagia is a pleasure to PM with. She pays immediately, is polite and friendly, and informed me when the Naomi wig arrived to her. I would definitely interact with her again. Thank you for shopping at my sales thread! smile

RE: Cartagia's Feedback - TheAnie - 07-25-2010

+1 as a seller

RE: Cartagia's Feedback - saffy - 07-26-2010

+1 as a fantastic buyer! I'm so glad Alte has gone to such a lovely owner!

RE: Cartagia's Feedback - MissMandyLynne - 07-27-2010

+1 for a great trade

traded a pair of coolcat boots for some wigs and i love them - was shipped fast and easy yay

RE: Cartagia's Feedback - Duskkodesh - 08-31-2010

+1v as a seller. I bought a few pieces of clothing from her but the package was lost in the mail. She insisted on giving me a full refund even refunding shipping costs that I was willing to write off as lost! She is one of the best on the web! grin

+1 Positive - KiraKira - 09-15-2010

+1 for being a wonderful buyer!

Cartagia is excellent & polite in communicating, pays super-quickly, is patient, and was sure to let me know when the items were received. Absolutely PERFECT buyer. Would love to deal with again! smile Thank you!

RE: Cartagia's Feedback - RacerGT - 09-19-2010

+1 as a Buyer

Easy transaction all around, thanks so much!

RE: Cartagia's Feedback - PrincessTomato - 09-19-2010

+1 Did a trade with Cartagia and everything went very smoothly! Love the hat, thanks!

RE: Cartagia's Feedback - Chihiro - 09-22-2010

++1 as a seller!
Good communication and item arrived on time and as described! - Perfect transaction for an Obitsu body.

RE: Cartagia's Feedback - Lilcurly - 09-23-2010

+1 as a seller, great items, & a couple of little free bits <3