Cartagia's Feedback
About Me: I am 25 years old and use my own paypal and card, and money that I earn myself. XD

I operate a policy of only charging for actual shipping costs. I don't charge for paypay fees, packaging materials or time. smile

You can also check my ebay feedback: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/holo_cookie
+1 positive for a great buyer: very easy, pleasant transaction. Thank you!!
+1 for a great buyer, it was a really great transaction! She was very friendly and prompt in PMs, and she paid right away, as well as letting me know when the doll arrived. I'd be glad to do business with her again! Many thanks again, smile
+1 as a buyer! Awesome to deal with, great under every point of view. Thank so much!
+1 as a buyer! Friendly and quick communication; prompt payment. Cart' is super awesome to do business with. grinb
[[ ★ flickr ★ ]]
+1 Great trade! Amazing communication, Really AMAZING! Fast shipping, Great packaging and super cute!!! Thank you so much! Would Trade again Anytime!! <3
+1 as a buyer, brought Mercu from me, everything went smoothly. yay
+1 for buying

Bought a T3 body from me and was great throughout transaction smile
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
   Sara (HK)        Juliet (Suigintou)    Nova (Rot-chan)
+1 as a buyer :3 Wonderful to deal with, very friendly and pleasant.
Feedback

Not all who wander are lost.
I'm almost always in the Chatroom, even when I'm not really here.

+1 for a nice buyer. She bought eyechips from me.
Friendly and fast payment. Thank you^^
+1 as a buyer, super sweet! Wonderful to do business with, I highly recommend!!!! thanks so much!!!!!!
+1 for a smooth transaction! thank u!
+ 1 positive

A friendly seller, item came in good conditions. smile
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1 as a seller

I bought Rot-chan Dal and it was a great transaction grin I'm thrilled with my new girl and was very impressed with how quickly she was posted and how well she was packaged safely for the trip grin
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
   Sara (HK)        Juliet (Suigintou)    Nova (Rot-chan)
+1 for great seller. Very friendly, great items and swift shipping. smile
MomoPhotobucketRoachPhotobucketFeebsPhotobucket