Dolly Market Forum
Baby, it's a man's world~...? - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Baby, it's a man's world~...? (/showthread.php?tid=7249811)

Baby, it's a man's world~...? - Cartagia - 05-12-2011

Photosession with Zelare, my Taeyang-on-a-modded-Pullip-body (no chest! Although his shirt is sort of baggy and make it look like he does have one...XD). I love how feminine he looks, with his faceup and hips...he is supposed to be a very girly man, just so there's no confusion about his look and my intention. XD I also think it's great that he can borrow clothes from my girls!

The wig is new as well, it looks much better than his old one! <3

Body made by Zienkyer, faceup by Myufish.

[Image: S6304918.jpg]

[Image: S6304916.jpg]

[Image: S6304919.jpg]

RE: Baby, it's a man's world~...? - pianogirl - 05-12-2011

Haha, he looks pretty awesome! I love his wig. :] And the faceup is gorgeous!

RE: Baby, it's a man's world~...? - Cherryfox - 05-12-2011

he's lovely, be interested to see how you modded the body (if it's not pervy to ask to see your boy naked hehe) I want to turn an isul into a little sister for my girls, just waiting for one to be released with more make up

RE: Baby, it's a man's world~...? - Cartagia - 05-12-2011

Haha, thanks PianoG! XD He's different than you remember him, huh?

CherryFox - XD Hehe, no worries at all, I should get a few pics of how his body looks. I believe it was done by melting/burning the chest (safely! Zienkyer, who did the work, her Dad's a mechanic of sorts so she has access to safety equiptment to do it with - harmful toxic plastics!) and then sanding it out. This is before they released the Isul of course, still I think they would be much too short for Zelare.

Isul would make a cute little girl!! XD I'm quite fond of Hamilton Isul for that reason...<3

RE: Baby, it's a man's world~...? - pianogirl - 05-12-2011

Oh yes, very different. XD

And I'd love to see how his body looks as well, merely out of curiosity xD

RE: Baby, it's a man's world~...? - Cherryfox - 05-12-2011

I like the porte one but I'm holding off buying until I see some better pictures of the romantic alice isul x

RE: Baby, it's a man's world~...? - Sayonara - 05-12-2011

Oh my. xD He's cute, literally. I've seen this done before, only this doll seems to be the only one that I truely like this way.

The kitchen is so cute. <3

Also, as I was looking at the pictures, the Taeyang that is sitting by my laptop randomly fell off the table! xD

RE: Baby, it's a man's world~...? - KiraKira - 05-12-2011

Such a gorgeous guy--love his face-up. smile He must be a whiz in the kitchen; all the food looks great. I'd also be interested in seeing his modified body if Zelare has no objections and isn't too modest...

RE: Baby, it's a man's world~...? - mrsmarks - 05-12-2011

Very pretty! *_* And by pretty I mean that in the most manly way possible (for a boy ;D)

RE: Baby, it's a man's world~...? - Cartagia - 05-13-2011

Ah thanks guys. ^__^ I'm glad you like him! <3

Sayonara - Haha! XD He was obviously in shock. wink

KiraKira - He sure is a domestic god/dess. He works in a cafe, food is his passion. :3

I'll get you some pictures of him nekkid. XD

RE: Baby, it's a man's world~...? - square - 05-14-2011

Aww, he's adorable grin he looks super-sweet, hee.

RE: Baby, it's a man's world~...? - Little_Spark - 05-14-2011

He looks different but still awesome smile