Baby, it's a man's world~...?
Photosession with Zelare, my Taeyang-on-a-modded-Pullip-body (no chest! Although his shirt is sort of baggy and make it look like he does have one...XD). I love how feminine he looks, with his faceup and hips...he is supposed to be a very girly man, just so there's no confusion about his look and my intention. XD I also think it's great that he can borrow clothes from my girls!

The wig is new as well, it looks much better than his old one! <3

Body made by Zienkyer, faceup by Myufish.

[Image: S6304918.jpg]

[Image: S6304916.jpg]

[Image: S6304919.jpg]
Haha, he looks pretty awesome! I love his wig. :] And the faceup is gorgeous!
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
he's lovely, be interested to see how you modded the body (if it's not pervy to ask to see your boy naked hehe) I want to turn an isul into a little sister for my girls, just waiting for one to be released with more make up
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
Haha, thanks PianoG! XD He's different than you remember him, huh?

CherryFox - XD Hehe, no worries at all, I should get a few pics of how his body looks. I believe it was done by melting/burning the chest (safely! Zienkyer, who did the work, her Dad's a mechanic of sorts so she has access to safety equiptment to do it with - harmful toxic plastics!) and then sanding it out. This is before they released the Isul of course, still I think they would be much too short for Zelare.

Isul would make a cute little girl!! XD I'm quite fond of Hamilton Isul for that reason...<3
Oh yes, very different. XD

And I'd love to see how his body looks as well, merely out of curiosity xD
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
I like the porte one but I'm holding off buying until I see some better pictures of the romantic alice isul x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
Oh my. xD He's cute, literally. I've seen this done before, only this doll seems to be the only one that I truely like this way.

The kitchen is so cute. <3

Also, as I was looking at the pictures, the Taeyang that is sitting by my laptop randomly fell off the table! xD
Such a gorgeous guy--love his face-up. smile He must be a whiz in the kitchen; all the food looks great. I'd also be interested in seeing his modified body if Zelare has no objections and isn't too modest...
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Very pretty! *_* And by pretty I mean that in the most manly way possible (for a boy ;D)
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
Ah thanks guys. ^__^ I'm glad you like him! <3

Sayonara - Haha! XD He was obviously in shock. wink

KiraKira - He sure is a domestic god/dess. He works in a cafe, food is his passion. :3

I'll get you some pictures of him nekkid. XD
Aww, he's adorable grin he looks super-sweet, hee.
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
He looks different but still awesome smile
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)