Dolly Market Forum
Aggie - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Aggie (/showthread.php?tid=7256463)

Aggie - lyricsoul - 01-16-2014

So I was having trouble bonding with my Mercu. When she first got here I loved her. But then her character wasn't really clicking. Her Volks body doesn't help. Every time I touch her an arm or hand falls off. It's highly frustrating and makes me not want to touch her at all. But I got new eye chips in the mail a few weeks ago and decided to try those out. Her new name and character is Aggie. I'm thinking about trying different wigs too.

[Image: 11972113554_01ac5c90d3_c.jpg]
Untitled by vampiresmama, on Flickr

[Image: 11972528306_e07665cfc1_c.jpg]
Green by vampiresmama, on Flickr

RE: Aggie - KiraKira - 01-16-2014

She's pretty--I love how the green eyes look surrounded by all the purple tones. I used to have a couple of my pullips on Volks bodies; I remember how frustrating it was to get them to stay upright or hold a pose. Although I loved the way the body looked--so graceful, I found that I had to switch to a different body type.

RE: Aggie - lyricsoul - 01-16-2014

Thanks KiraKira. smile Yeah I think after I save up for another Dal I'll be saving up for a bunch of Obitsu's

RE: Aggie - pixachii - 01-16-2014

Aww, Aggie is a lovely name. And I do like how she looks with the green eyechips. Do they have little hearts in them? Cuuuuute! Special 3

I hope you have a better time bonding with her. -hugs- I hope that Obitsuing her, as you suggested, will help!

RE: Aggie - Cornflower Blue - 01-16-2014

The green eyes look really nice!

RE: Aggie - PinkCow - 01-16-2014

She's so pretty! I love those eyes. grin

RE: Aggie - lyricsoul - 01-16-2014

Thanks everyone. smile You have a good eye pixachii, those are hearts Tongue

RE: Aggie - whimsu - 01-16-2014

The green really stands out with that purple. smile (That wig look great too)

I hope you find yourself liking her more soon. Mercu is a really cute girl, I'm sure within time she'll be easier to bond with.<3

RE: Aggie - Lilcurly - 01-16-2014

Now you have me rethinking my thought that I wouldn't be able to style a Mercu in a way that tied in with my other dolls and that I'd like.... She looks awesome in those green chips, and I think that wig really suits her. My little brain is ticking over now lol.

RE: Aggie - Lily Eyre - 01-16-2014

Those eyechips do look really good smile

RE: Aggie - Missy_Crane - 01-16-2014

Wow, I never noticed what a pretty girl Mercu is until Aggie!

Maybe because most of the Mercus I've seen have been a bit baity xD But wow, what beautiful eyes and lips she has! And I love the contrast of green eyes against the purple eyeshadow. I hope you feel better able to bond with her now; it's rough when you just can't feel the love for one of your dollies :/

Ah...she's so cute...I kind of want a Mercu now Tongue

RE: Aggie - ByronicHeroine - 01-17-2014

I think she looks fantastic. That wig is perfect, but I'm guessing there are a lot of wigs that would look good on her. She's always been one of my favorites. I hope you can bond with her a lot better now. I don't know what it is about her, but I want to go get on of my girls and spend some time with them. I don't even know which one, she just makes me like Pullips more I think!

RE: Aggie - vadafade - 01-17-2014

I agree with what everyone has said thus far -- those green chips are really stunning and set off her eye makeup. I think she looks great! Also, I've never noticed Mercu's lipstick before. How rare and interesting!

RE: Aggie - lyricsoul - 01-23-2014

Thanks everyone. smile Mercu's lips are actually the thing I love about her most. Still not sure I'm bonding with her but then again I've been a bit busy so I haven't really played with her since I took these pictures. Maybe tomorrow I'll have to fix that.