Aggie
So I was having trouble bonding with my Mercu. When she first got here I loved her. But then her character wasn't really clicking. Her Volks body doesn't help. Every time I touch her an arm or hand falls off. It's highly frustrating and makes me not want to touch her at all. But I got new eye chips in the mail a few weeks ago and decided to try those out. Her new name and character is Aggie. I'm thinking about trying different wigs too.

[Image: 11972113554_01ac5c90d3_c.jpg]
Untitled by vampiresmama, on Flickr

[Image: 11972528306_e07665cfc1_c.jpg]
Green by vampiresmama, on Flickr
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
She's pretty--I love how the green eyes look surrounded by all the purple tones. I used to have a couple of my pullips on Volks bodies; I remember how frustrating it was to get them to stay upright or hold a pose. Although I loved the way the body looked--so graceful, I found that I had to switch to a different body type.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thanks KiraKira. smile Yeah I think after I save up for another Dal I'll be saving up for a bunch of Obitsu's
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Aww, Aggie is a lovely name. And I do like how she looks with the green eyechips. Do they have little hearts in them? Cuuuuute! Special 3

I hope you have a better time bonding with her. -hugs- I hope that Obitsuing her, as you suggested, will help!
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
The green eyes look really nice!
She's so pretty! I love those eyes. grin
Thanks everyone. smile You have a good eye pixachii, those are hearts Tongue
My Flickr
The green really stands out with that purple. smile (That wig look great too)

I hope you find yourself liking her more soon. Mercu is a really cute girl, I'm sure within time she'll be easier to bond with.<3

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Now you have me rethinking my thought that I wouldn't be able to style a Mercu in a way that tied in with my other dolls and that I'd like.... She looks awesome in those green chips, and I think that wig really suits her. My little brain is ticking over now lol.

Those eyechips do look really good smile
Wow, I never noticed what a pretty girl Mercu is until Aggie!

Maybe because most of the Mercus I've seen have been a bit baity xD But wow, what beautiful eyes and lips she has! And I love the contrast of green eyes against the purple eyeshadow. I hope you feel better able to bond with her now; it's rough when you just can't feel the love for one of your dollies :/

Ah...she's so cute...I kind of want a Mercu now Tongue
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I think she looks fantastic. That wig is perfect, but I'm guessing there are a lot of wigs that would look good on her. She's always been one of my favorites. I hope you can bond with her a lot better now. I don't know what it is about her, but I want to go get on of my girls and spend some time with them. I don't even know which one, she just makes me like Pullips more I think!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
I agree with what everyone has said thus far -- those green chips are really stunning and set off her eye makeup. I think she looks great! Also, I've never noticed Mercu's lipstick before. How rare and interesting!
Thanks everyone. smile Mercu's lips are actually the thing I love about her most. Still not sure I'm bonding with her but then again I've been a bit busy so I haven't really played with her since I took these pictures. Maybe tomorrow I'll have to fix that.
My Flickr