Dolly Market Forum
Sophia - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Sophia (/showthread.php?tid=7256645)

Sophia - Cornflower Blue - 02-17-2014

In case you haven't figured it out by now, I'm spamming you all with Pullips in J-Doll fashions. This time it's my Seila, Sophia in J-Doll Via Monte Napoleone stock outfit. The black top did leave a bit of staining on the J-Doll's chest, but nothing came off on Sophia while she was wearing it.

[Image: 12578191414_df0526e587_z.jpg]
Obviously the hat is too tiny, but it kind of works as a hair accessory.

[Image: 12578188364_046210dd8b_z.jpg]
The stock has a lot of separate pieces and the black bag is really nice.

[Image: 12577829503_ccc33b6f85_z.jpg]
Here she is with the jacket and tie off.

[Image: 12577826183_f99c331b62_z.jpg]
I noticed all the J-Dolls come with lacy underpants. I wonder why Groove does that for them and not for Pullip and company?

RE: Sophia - vadafade - 02-17-2014

It looks great on Seila -- even the tiny hat!

RE: Sophia - KiraKira - 02-17-2014

The J-doll outfits look really nice on pullips. Was this one a Tuesday Morning find?

RE: Sophia - ByronicHeroine - 02-18-2014

I'm guessing they put more into the stock because they don't have to spend as much on wigs. I really, really wish they could make J-doll stock quality Pullip clothes, but I shutter at the idea of the cost.

I really love that look without the jacket. The top and skirt are so cute.

RE: Sophia - beajjai033 - 02-18-2014

It looks great on Sophia! smile I love that inner outfit. I think I may have to add that to my stock wishlist Tongue

RE: Sophia - Lilcurly - 02-18-2014

She looks great smile I'm often tempted by JDoll clothes on Ebay, but they're a tad spensive.

RE: Sophia - martah - 02-19-2014

It looks great on her, matches Seila's face up perfectly!

RE: Sophia - Cornflower Blue - 02-19-2014

Thanks! I think I got this one off of Amazon or eBay at the slightly above TM prices, since I gave up on them ever showing up by me. I'm glad I did because this was not one of the ones that I did find locally. I like the top and skirt combo the best, the jacket is just okay.

RE: Sophia - Missy_Crane - 02-19-2014

She really suits the outfit!! I like the top, skirt and stockings especially.

I don't know what it is about Seila, but something about her expression makes her look so much more emotive than most other Pullips. She looks sweetly sad, somehow.

RE: Sophia - Steffipuschel - 02-22-2014

Oh really sweet.
it matches her really well.
could you only buy the clothes or dod you have to buy the whole doll?

RE: Sophia - Deareux - 02-23-2014

I love the itty bitty hat! I'm looking into J Dolls for the sake of the fashion. I haven't found one in a Tuesday Morning yet, although I have found an Ai BJD.

RE: Sophia - Kyubi09 - 02-23-2014

I found one J-doll at TM in my area, but it was Galeries St-Hubert (aka blasé 1960s stewardess). Not something I was too interested in dressing a pullip in. I love the Via Monte Napoleon outfit, particularly with Seila.