Sophia
In case you haven't figured it out by now, I'm spamming you all with Pullips in J-Doll fashions. This time it's my Seila, Sophia in J-Doll Via Monte Napoleone stock outfit. The black top did leave a bit of staining on the J-Doll's chest, but nothing came off on Sophia while she was wearing it.

[Image: 12578191414_df0526e587_z.jpg]
Obviously the hat is too tiny, but it kind of works as a hair accessory.

[Image: 12578188364_046210dd8b_z.jpg]
The stock has a lot of separate pieces and the black bag is really nice.

[Image: 12577829503_ccc33b6f85_z.jpg]
Here she is with the jacket and tie off.

[Image: 12577826183_f99c331b62_z.jpg]
I noticed all the J-Dolls come with lacy underpants. I wonder why Groove does that for them and not for Pullip and company?
It looks great on Seila -- even the tiny hat!
The J-doll outfits look really nice on pullips. Was this one a Tuesday Morning find?
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I'm guessing they put more into the stock because they don't have to spend as much on wigs. I really, really wish they could make J-doll stock quality Pullip clothes, but I shutter at the idea of the cost.

I really love that look without the jacket. The top and skirt are so cute.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
It looks great on Sophia! smile I love that inner outfit. I think I may have to add that to my stock wishlist Tongue
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

She looks great smile I'm often tempted by JDoll clothes on Ebay, but they're a tad spensive.

It looks great on her, matches Seila's face up perfectly!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Thanks! I think I got this one off of Amazon or eBay at the slightly above TM prices, since I gave up on them ever showing up by me. I'm glad I did because this was not one of the ones that I did find locally. I like the top and skirt combo the best, the jacket is just okay.
She really suits the outfit!! I like the top, skirt and stockings especially.

I don't know what it is about Seila, but something about her expression makes her look so much more emotive than most other Pullips. She looks sweetly sad, somehow.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Oh really sweet.
it matches her really well.
could you only buy the clothes or dod you have to buy the whole doll?
flickr
Pullip delight on Facebook
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

Ayume (Melissa) * Miyu (Hello Kitty) * Sakura (MIO Custom) * Mizuki (Bonita) * Alice (Romantic Alice) * Merl * Midori (Paja Reg) * Nana (Nanette) * Mei (MIO Custom) * Megumi (MIO Custom) * Niji (MIO Custom) * Sui (Suiseiseki) * Miku (Miku Hatsune)
I love the itty bitty hat! I'm looking into J Dolls for the sake of the fashion. I haven't found one in a Tuesday Morning yet, although I have found an Ai BJD.
I found one J-doll at TM in my area, but it was Galeries St-Hubert (aka blasé 1960s stewardess). Not something I was too interested in dressing a pullip in. I love the Via Monte Napoleon outfit, particularly with Seila.
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25