The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! (/showthread.php?tid=7258174)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - PullipPrincess - 11-22-2014

This is Amethyst, my very own MIO Pullip! <3 I had so much fun making her and I can't believe she is finally finished after having waited so long to work on her! I love her to bits!

[Image: Amethyst5_zps74221d6b.jpg]

[Image: Amethyst3_zps109ce1db.jpg]

[Image: FullSizeRender_zps7fe2f05b.jpg]

[Image: FullSizeRender3_zpscc4e22b1.jpg]

[Image: FullSizeRender1_zps5ba67ede.jpg]

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - Briscuit - 11-22-2014

She's so cute!!

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - fishy - 11-22-2014

I love her color scheme. So cute and tasteful. smile

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - PullipPrincess - 11-22-2014

Thank you both! yay

@fishy - I'm relieved that you think so. yay I was doing my best to be careful to not go overboard with the colors and to maintain balance. smile

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - beajjai033 - 11-23-2014

Gosh I love her colors! Heart
You're talented Princess, considering it's your first time, and onto getting better smile

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - Missy_Crane - 11-23-2014

Loving the colours you chose! You've got a really good eye for what makes a 'complete' Pullip, style wise smile she's so cute!

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - smokeWeeb - 11-23-2014

Oh, she's absolutely lovely! And what a cute outfit ♥

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - Alliecat - 11-23-2014

It must be really exciting to finish your first MIO. So cute the way her eyes & hair match!

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - Briscuit - 11-23-2014

I keep coming back just to look at her, haha!
I have to agree with her eye for style. The wig and eyes work together amazingly, and I also love the mint eyelids you gave it - it just really pulls it all together. She's just so cute!

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - Tute Sweet - 11-23-2014

Wow! She's gorgeous! I love her colours, especially her lovely hair.

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - buboplague - 11-23-2014

Her color scheme is wonderful! It's so cute and somewhat nostalgic for me. Love her lid color too.

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - Chihiro - 11-23-2014

She's so adorable ! I really love her pastel colours mixed with a vampy/goth twist grin

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - Cornflower Blue - 11-23-2014

That multi color pastel wig really pulls her look all together! She looks great.

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - PullipPrincess - 11-23-2014

(11-23-2014, 01:02 AM)beajjai033 Wrote: Gosh I love her colors! Heart
You're talented Princess, considering it's your first time, and onto getting better smile

Thank you so much! yay I certainly do hope to improve as I continue to do more faceups. :3 I'm already planning for my next MIO. ^.^

(11-23-2014, 01:19 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Loving the colours you chose! You've got a really good eye for what makes a 'complete' Pullip, style wise smile she's so cute!

Thank you. smile It's so nice of you to say that, and really very encouraging. yay I tried to do my best and take my time with working on her and was as selective as I possibly could be when picking out her wig and her eyechips and accessories, so it means a lot to me that you said that. ^////^

(11-23-2014, 08:51 AM)Briscuit Wrote: I keep coming back just to look at her, haha!
I have to agree with her eye for style. The wig and eyes work together amazingly, and I also love the mint eyelids you gave it - it just really pulls it all together. She's just so cute!

Lols! Awww, I'm really happy you like her though! I think that's a huge compliment! I felt really lucky to find a wig with the exact colors I wanted for her before I started, and then I saw the eyechips on kirakirameanssparkle's color chart on etsy and immediately thought that they would be perfect! yay I'm so glad they really did end up working well together.

(11-23-2014, 08:14 AM)Alliecat Wrote: It must be really exciting to finish your first MIO. So cute the way her eyes & hair match!

It is! I have my best friend to thank for talking me into customizing a MIO! I'm so glad she did and I actually still can't believe that she's finally finished after how long I've waited to start on her! yay And thank you too! smile

(11-23-2014, 04:10 AM)smokeWeeb Wrote: Oh, she's absolutely lovely! And what a cute outfit ♥

Thank you so much! I hope to have the outfit I had planned for her made soon, but I was glad I was able to pull a fairly nice outfit together for her in the mean time using extra pieces that came with my other dolls. smile

(11-23-2014, 09:04 AM)Tute Sweet Wrote: Wow! She's gorgeous! I love her colours, especially her lovely hair.

(11-23-2014, 09:05 AM)buboplague Wrote: Her color scheme is wonderful! It's so cute and somewhat nostalgic for me. Love her lid color too.

Thank you both!
@ buboplague - I have to say I think it's so cool that she brings back some memories for you. smile Also, I'm happy that you like the color I used on her lids. I had to redo them several times just so I could get the right shade I wanted. xD

(11-23-2014, 11:12 AM)Chihiro Wrote: She's so adorable ! I really love her pastel colours mixed with a vampy/goth twist grin

Thank you. smile That's exactly what I was going for, the sort of kawaii pastel goth look! yay Something sweet and cute with a bit of edginess to it to match her personality! x3

(11-23-2014, 02:11 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: That multi color pastel wig really pulls her look all together! She looks great.

Thank you very much. ^.^ I was really amazed myself seeing what a huge difference the wig and the eyechips made once she was all assembled and seeing how everything looked all tied together. I was so relieved when I saw it all worked well in the end, because I was a little worried at first that it wouldn't turn out quite how I had imagined it. ^^;

RE: Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip! - Briscuit - 11-23-2014

You're most welcome!
Where did you find the wig? The style and quality looks great (: