Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip!
This is Amethyst, my very own MIO Pullip! <3 I had so much fun making her and I can't believe she is finally finished after having waited so long to work on her! I love her to bits!

[Image: Amethyst5_zps74221d6b.jpg]

[Image: Amethyst3_zps109ce1db.jpg]

[Image: FullSizeRender_zps7fe2f05b.jpg]

[Image: FullSizeRender3_zpscc4e22b1.jpg]

[Image: FullSizeRender1_zps5ba67ede.jpg]
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

She's so cute!!
I love her color scheme. So cute and tasteful. smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Thank you both! yay

@fishy - I'm relieved that you think so. yay I was doing my best to be careful to not go overboard with the colors and to maintain balance. smile
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Gosh I love her colors! Heart
You're talented Princess, considering it's your first time, and onto getting better smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Loving the colours you chose! You've got a really good eye for what makes a 'complete' Pullip, style wise smile she's so cute!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Oh, she's absolutely lovely! And what a cute outfit ♥
It's fine, I'll get it done later!....Feels like so
Feedback
Weak Canadian dollar got me like Irritated

on tumblr
It must be really exciting to finish your first MIO. So cute the way her eyes & hair match!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I keep coming back just to look at her, haha!
I have to agree with her eye for style. The wig and eyes work together amazingly, and I also love the mint eyelids you gave it - it just really pulls it all together. She's just so cute!
Wow! She's gorgeous! I love her colours, especially her lovely hair.
Her color scheme is wonderful! It's so cute and somewhat nostalgic for me. Love her lid color too.
She's so adorable ! I really love her pastel colours mixed with a vampy/goth twist grin

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

That multi color pastel wig really pulls her look all together! She looks great.
(11-23-2014, 01:02 AM)beajjai033 Wrote: Gosh I love her colors! Heart
You're talented Princess, considering it's your first time, and onto getting better smile

Thank you so much! yay I certainly do hope to improve as I continue to do more faceups. :3 I'm already planning for my next MIO. ^.^

(11-23-2014, 01:19 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Loving the colours you chose! You've got a really good eye for what makes a 'complete' Pullip, style wise smile she's so cute!

Thank you. smile It's so nice of you to say that, and really very encouraging. yay I tried to do my best and take my time with working on her and was as selective as I possibly could be when picking out her wig and her eyechips and accessories, so it means a lot to me that you said that. ^////^

(11-23-2014, 08:51 AM)Briscuit Wrote: I keep coming back just to look at her, haha!
I have to agree with her eye for style. The wig and eyes work together amazingly, and I also love the mint eyelids you gave it - it just really pulls it all together. She's just so cute!

Lols! Awww, I'm really happy you like her though! I think that's a huge compliment! I felt really lucky to find a wig with the exact colors I wanted for her before I started, and then I saw the eyechips on kirakirameanssparkle's color chart on etsy and immediately thought that they would be perfect! yay I'm so glad they really did end up working well together.

(11-23-2014, 08:14 AM)Alliecat Wrote: It must be really exciting to finish your first MIO. So cute the way her eyes & hair match!

It is! I have my best friend to thank for talking me into customizing a MIO! I'm so glad she did and I actually still can't believe that she's finally finished after how long I've waited to start on her! yay And thank you too! smile

(11-23-2014, 04:10 AM)smokeWeeb Wrote: Oh, she's absolutely lovely! And what a cute outfit ♥

Thank you so much! I hope to have the outfit I had planned for her made soon, but I was glad I was able to pull a fairly nice outfit together for her in the mean time using extra pieces that came with my other dolls. smile

(11-23-2014, 09:04 AM)Tute Sweet Wrote: Wow! She's gorgeous! I love her colours, especially her lovely hair.

(11-23-2014, 09:05 AM)buboplague Wrote: Her color scheme is wonderful! It's so cute and somewhat nostalgic for me. Love her lid color too.

Thank you both!
@ buboplague - I have to say I think it's so cool that she brings back some memories for you. smile Also, I'm happy that you like the color I used on her lids. I had to redo them several times just so I could get the right shade I wanted. xD

(11-23-2014, 11:12 AM)Chihiro Wrote: She's so adorable ! I really love her pastel colours mixed with a vampy/goth twist grin

Thank you. smile That's exactly what I was going for, the sort of kawaii pastel goth look! yay Something sweet and cute with a bit of edginess to it to match her personality! x3

(11-23-2014, 02:11 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: That multi color pastel wig really pulls her look all together! She looks great.

Thank you very much. ^.^ I was really amazed myself seeing what a huge difference the wig and the eyechips made once she was all assembled and seeing how everything looked all tied together. I was so relieved when I saw it all worked well in the end, because I was a little worried at first that it wouldn't turn out quite how I had imagined it. ^^;

*Sprites made by me*

You're most welcome!
Where did you find the wig? The style and quality looks great (: