The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Lenore - MIO Custom - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Lenore - MIO Custom (/showthread.php?tid=7259520)

Pages: 1 2

Lenore - MIO Custom - Cornflower Blue - 11-03-2015

With the weather staying unusually warm, I managed to squeeze in a faceup for a Pale Pullip MIO. How fitting that I was assembling her between the trick or treaters on Halloween?
[Image: 22108456264_e4a1067550_z.jpg]
Her "dress" is a fabric remnant wrapped and safety pinned in place until I get a chance to make something out of it. She'll probably get a different wig, but this will do for now.

[Image: 22543303780_0ec0865c4c_z.jpg]

[Image: 22110077623_40c5d50f8a_z.jpg]

RE: Lenore - MIO Custom - Miss Edith - 11-03-2015

I love her, love her name and love her "dress" - the ghostly, grey, pale look is my favourite smile

Is the wig FMD? Do you remember? I have been looking everywhere for a short bob wig with the 2 halves different colours like that. I know I have seen them somewhere but can't find them. I think FMD is the most likely place I saw them.

RE: Lenore - MIO Custom - Cornflower Blue - 11-03-2015

Thanks, Miss Edith! The wig is a Leeke one I got in a Denver Doll Emporium grab bag. Although, I know FMD does have split color wigs.

RE: Lenore - MIO Custom - Offgenemi - 11-03-2015

I actually really like her wig. her face is beautiful and very unique. The dress is perfect. I appreciated her face up better in color photos. She is just perfect smile

RE: Lenore - MIO Custom - Skippyandjif - 11-03-2015

She's beautiful! So ethereal. The dress is really neat, even if you do decide to change it from a wrap, that fabric looks great on her.

RE: Lenore - MIO Custom - Miss Edith - 11-03-2015

(11-03-2015, 01:49 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Thanks, Miss Edith! The wig is a Leeke one I got in a Denver Doll Emporium grab bag. Although, I know FMD does have split color wigs.

thankyou Ma'am

RE: Lenore - MIO Custom - martah - 11-03-2015

I really like the wig on her too, goes nicely. Love the face up and how her eyes match the leaves in the background, beautiful set.

RE: Lenore - MIO Custom - PullipPrincess - 11-04-2015

She is just lovely! Her name!e goes very well with her dark and mysterious look, and I really love her wig and eye combination! <3

RE: Lenore - MIO Custom - Missy_Crane - 11-04-2015

A rare and radient maiden indeed! She's adorable smile

RE: Lenore - MIO Custom - Pink Haired Freak - 11-04-2015

She is very pretty! I really love her look and aesthetic!

RE: Lenore - MIO Custom - KiraKira - 11-04-2015

She's gorgeous and ghostly! smile. Very nice work!

RE: Lenore - MIO Custom - DeadlyNova - 11-04-2015

She's beautiful, and I think her dress and wig suit her quite well! <3

RE: Lenore - MIO Custom - fishy - 11-04-2015

I like her! The name suits her so well, too! smile

RE: Lenore - MIO Custom - Brill - 11-04-2015

She's beautiful!

RE: Lenore - MIO Custom - Nekoshoujo - 11-05-2015

Wow, I dunno somehow the temp wig and temp remnant fabric look perfect on her. Maybe she just knows how to rock anything. You did a great job on her face. Those lashes and lips are so simple and yet make her looks so unique and wise. Like maybe she has some secret.