Lenore - MIO Custom
With the weather staying unusually warm, I managed to squeeze in a faceup for a Pale Pullip MIO. How fitting that I was assembling her between the trick or treaters on Halloween?
[Image: 22108456264_e4a1067550_z.jpg]
Her "dress" is a fabric remnant wrapped and safety pinned in place until I get a chance to make something out of it. She'll probably get a different wig, but this will do for now.

[Image: 22543303780_0ec0865c4c_z.jpg]

[Image: 22110077623_40c5d50f8a_z.jpg]
I love her, love her name and love her "dress" - the ghostly, grey, pale look is my favourite smile

Is the wig FMD? Do you remember? I have been looking everywhere for a short bob wig with the 2 halves different colours like that. I know I have seen them somewhere but can't find them. I think FMD is the most likely place I saw them.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Thanks, Miss Edith! The wig is a Leeke one I got in a Denver Doll Emporium grab bag. Although, I know FMD does have split color wigs.
I actually really like her wig. her face is beautiful and very unique. The dress is perfect. I appreciated her face up better in color photos. She is just perfect smile
She's beautiful! So ethereal. The dress is really neat, even if you do decide to change it from a wrap, that fabric looks great on her.
(11-03-2015, 01:49 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Thanks, Miss Edith! The wig is a Leeke one I got in a Denver Doll Emporium grab bag. Although, I know FMD does have split color wigs.

thankyou Ma'am
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I really like the wig on her too, goes nicely. Love the face up and how her eyes match the leaves in the background, beautiful set.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
She is just lovely! Her name!e goes very well with her dark and mysterious look, and I really love her wig and eye combination! <3
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

A rare and radient maiden indeed! She's adorable smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
She is very pretty! I really love her look and aesthetic!
She's gorgeous and ghostly! smile. Very nice work!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She's beautiful, and I think her dress and wig suit her quite well! <3
I like her! The name suits her so well, too! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
She's beautiful!
Wow, I dunno somehow the temp wig and temp remnant fabric look perfect on her. Maybe she just knows how to rock anything. You did a great job on her face. Those lashes and lips are so simple and yet make her looks so unique and wise. Like maybe she has some secret.
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::