The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
torythehuman's photo thread - family photo update, bottom p1 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: torythehuman's photo thread - family photo update, bottom p1 (/showthread.php?tid=7259793)

Pages: 1 2

torythehuman's photo thread - family photo update, bottom p1 - torythehuman - 02-01-2016

So I FINALLY figured out how to use flickr and uploaded a bunch of doll photos, here's one I took today that I really like. Ren (Dal My Select Frara) is in front, and Michi (Isul NekoNeko MaoMao) is in back. Any feedback is appreciated!

[Image: 24108868654_a6555a9c0b_c.jpg]IMG_20160131_145643 by mtori490, on Flickr

RE: Introducing Ren and Michi - torythehuman's photo thread - Pink Haired Freak - 02-01-2016

They look very cute together!! I have a my select Frara and isn't she so sweet!! Do you mean feedback on your photography?

RE: Introducing Ren and Michi - torythehuman's photo thread - DeadlyNova - 02-01-2016

Aaah, they both looks so precious! <3 I love their outfits!

RE: Introducing Ren and Michi - torythehuman's photo thread - Missy_Crane - 02-01-2016

Aw! Looks like she borrowed her big brother's clothes, so totally cute smile

RE: Introducing Ren and Michi - torythehuman's photo thread - Offgenemi - 02-01-2016

They are both very cute. Frara's socks and hoots are very nice, I really like them smile keep the photos coming

RE: Introducing Ren and Michi - torythehuman's photo thread - torythehuman - 02-02-2016

(02-01-2016, 09:20 AM)Pink Haired Freak Wrote: They look very cute together!! I have a my select Frara and isn't she so sweet!! Do you mean feedback on your photography?

Yeah, sorry I should have been clearer, I did mean feedback on my photography. I only have my phone's camera and I live in a dorm, so there's only so much I can do, but tips and tricks are appreciated!

Thanks everyone for your kind words, I'm sure you'll see more of Ren and Michi around smile

RE: Introducing Ren and Michi - torythehuman's photo thread - dargosmydaddy - 02-02-2016

They're adorable! Cute names, too smile

RE: Introducing Ren and Michi - torythehuman's photo thread - Cornflower Blue - 02-02-2016

Cuteness overload!

RE: Introducing Ren and Michi - torythehuman's photo thread - KiraKira - 02-02-2016

So cute! I like how Frara is dressed.

RE: Introducing Ren and Michi - torythehuman's photo thread - Alliecat - 02-02-2016

Cute pair! Lots of people only use their phones to take pictures. Have fun smile

RE: Introducing Ren and Michi - torythehuman's photo thread - Little mouse - 02-02-2016

Oh they are both so cute and I love the photo

RE: Introducing Ren and Michi - torythehuman's photo thread - martah - 02-05-2016

They look adorable!
I have been using my phone for doll photos for past few months too, due to move and I think its best to take pictures in daylight, plain background helps too, you can either buy some fabric or use something you already have, say your clothes, blanket, duvet cover. The most important thing is to have fun with photos, try different angles, different lights (you can for example get simple desk lamp and cover the front with plain white printer paper, thin one, so that the light appears softer and less yellow.)

RE: Introducing Ren and Michi - torythehuman's photo thread - torythehuman - 02-05-2016

Thank you everyone for the compliments smile

(02-05-2016, 06:46 AM)martah Wrote: They look adorable!
I have been using my phone for doll photos for past few months too, due to move and I think its best to take pictures in daylight, plain background helps too, you can either buy some fabric or use something you already have, say your clothes, blanket, duvet cover. The most important thing is to have fun with photos, try different angles, different lights (you can for example get simple desk lamp and cover the front with plain white printer paper, thin one, so that the light appears softer and less yellow.)

Thank you for the tips! I'll definitely have to give the desk lamp + paper tip a try, I'm sure I have some paper laying around somewhere!

RE: Introducing Ren and Michi - torythehuman's photo thread - Alliecat - 02-05-2016

Also if you have backlighting, try making a reflector from crumpled tin-foil, to cast some light back at the dolls.

RE: Introducing Ren and Michi - torythehuman's photo thread - torythehuman - 03-30-2016

Family photo update! Please forgive the poor quality, I'm too lazy at the moment to do anything fancier than snapping a pic with my phone.

[Image: 26031577082_8b19c287ff_c.jpg]20160329_192910 by mtori490, on Flickr

From left to right: Mao (Mao), Ren (Frara), and Michi (NekoNeko MaoMao)

I have Ren dressed up in the KaniHoney outfit set - the overalls are a bit big, but if I roll them up she likes them just fine! smile