torythehuman's photo thread - family photo update, bottom p1
So I FINALLY figured out how to use flickr and uploaded a bunch of doll photos, here's one I took today that I really like. Ren (Dal My Select Frara) is in front, and Michi (Isul NekoNeko MaoMao) is in back. Any feedback is appreciated!

[Image: 24108868654_a6555a9c0b_c.jpg]IMG_20160131_145643 by mtori490, on Flickr
Looking for stands!
They look very cute together!! I have a my select Frara and isn't she so sweet!! Do you mean feedback on your photography?
Aaah, they both looks so precious! <3 I love their outfits!
Aw! Looks like she borrowed her big brother's clothes, so totally cute smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
They are both very cute. Frara's socks and hoots are very nice, I really like them smile keep the photos coming
(02-01-2016, 09:20 AM)Pink Haired Freak Wrote: They look very cute together!! I have a my select Frara and isn't she so sweet!! Do you mean feedback on your photography?

Yeah, sorry I should have been clearer, I did mean feedback on my photography. I only have my phone's camera and I live in a dorm, so there's only so much I can do, but tips and tricks are appreciated!

Thanks everyone for your kind words, I'm sure you'll see more of Ren and Michi around smile
Looking for stands!
They're adorable! Cute names, too smile
Cuteness overload!
So cute! I like how Frara is dressed.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Cute pair! Lots of people only use their phones to take pictures. Have fun smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Oh they are both so cute and I love the photo
They look adorable!
I have been using my phone for doll photos for past few months too, due to move and I think its best to take pictures in daylight, plain background helps too, you can either buy some fabric or use something you already have, say your clothes, blanket, duvet cover. The most important thing is to have fun with photos, try different angles, different lights (you can for example get simple desk lamp and cover the front with plain white printer paper, thin one, so that the light appears softer and less yellow.)
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Thank you everyone for the compliments smile

(02-05-2016, 06:46 AM)martah Wrote: They look adorable!
I have been using my phone for doll photos for past few months too, due to move and I think its best to take pictures in daylight, plain background helps too, you can either buy some fabric or use something you already have, say your clothes, blanket, duvet cover. The most important thing is to have fun with photos, try different angles, different lights (you can for example get simple desk lamp and cover the front with plain white printer paper, thin one, so that the light appears softer and less yellow.)

Thank you for the tips! I'll definitely have to give the desk lamp + paper tip a try, I'm sure I have some paper laying around somewhere!
Looking for stands!
Also if you have backlighting, try making a reflector from crumpled tin-foil, to cast some light back at the dolls.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Family photo update! Please forgive the poor quality, I'm too lazy at the moment to do anything fancier than snapping a pic with my phone.

[Image: 26031577082_8b19c287ff_c.jpg]20160329_192910 by mtori490, on Flickr

From left to right: Mao (Mao), Ren (Frara), and Michi (NekoNeko MaoMao)

I have Ren dressed up in the KaniHoney outfit set - the overalls are a bit big, but if I roll them up she likes them just fine! smile
Looking for stands!