The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Kyouya - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Kyouya (/showthread.php?tid=7260682)

Pages: 1 2

Kyouya - Cornflower Blue - 11-13-2016

[Image: 30949478535_10e1d47b3e_z.jpg]
Say hello to Kyouya!

Kyouya: Hello Kyouya.
Me: No, your name is Kyouya.
Kyouya: Oh, my mistake. Hello, I'm Kyouya. I'm King of the Pirates!
Me: No, not quite.
Kyouya: Then, I'm a salty sea Captain?
Me: Sorry, wrong again.

[Image: 30949477465_d2c0cb6663_z.jpg]
Kyouya: Then why am I dressed like this?
Me: It was about the only thing left that didn't clash with your hair and faceup.
Kyouya: Oh, I see. (disappointed) Are you sure I can't be a pirate?
Me: No, you're not a pirate.
Kyouya: (sigh) Can I at least have a hat? I feel like I need a hat.
Me: Actually, I was planning on making you one as part of your own outfit.
Kyouya: Yay!

[Image: 30949476355_931b59d5ae_z.jpg]
Kyouya: I still think I'd make a fine pirate.
Me: Give it a rest, already.

Kyouya is a MIO customized by me. He's the last of the 3 MIOs I was working on this fall. He was supposed to be more pink and lavender, but he resisted all my attempts to get those colors to work. So I gave up, removed them, and went in a different direction. I want to eventually get him a blond wig. This one is only temporary because I got tired of looking at him bald.

RE: Kyouya - enofelli - 11-13-2016

Aww he's really good-looking. I wish I had gotten one of those MIO sets to experiment with.

RE: Kyouya - DeadlyNova - 11-13-2016

Aaah, he's gorgeous! I actually REALLY love his wig and how it looks with his faceup. It really matches that light blue in his eyemakeup. <3

He also seems to have a very lovable personality. <3

RE: Kyouya - Cornflower Blue - 11-13-2016

Thanks! I think they're about due to make more of the Taeyangs, again.

That's a Licht wig and I don't particularly like how it fits. Although once a doll wears a wig for awhile, I often find it hard to change it to something drastically different.

RE: Kyouya - GreysPrincess - 11-13-2016

Ooh, I love his color scheme (even if it's not what you were originally going for)!

RE: Kyouya - PollyPut the KettleOn - 11-14-2016

He's a sweetheart. You did a great job.

RE: Kyouya - Offgenemi - 11-14-2016

I actually love this wig on him he is very handsome. He kind of has a vibe like he can be koichi's friend smile you did a great job.

RE: Kyouya - dargosmydaddy - 11-14-2016

I think he makes a lovely pirate... smile

RE: Kyouya - TrueFan - 11-14-2016

I love everything about him! You've really become an awesome customizer.

RE: Kyouya - Alliecat - 11-14-2016

Great colour combination. I like the blue wig too. I can see why it might become hard to change after a while. (...aww, let him have a go at being a pirate wink )

RE: Kyouya - Miss Edith - 11-14-2016

I too love his look, his colouring & his determined (in a gentle way) personality smile You did an awesome job, CB !

RE: Kyouya - Cornflower Blue - 11-14-2016

Thanks! You are all too kind. Please note the lack of painted eyelashes. I can't paint those perfect, thin, straight eyelashes to save my soul. I used Taeyang Kaito as my inspiration and skipped them altogether.

He can't be a pirate because I have something else in mind for him. He's still a work in process in many ways.

Next up: Floating head Kung Fu Fai gets a makeover and some Blythe, Icy, Blythe clone makeovers. The unusually warm and dry fall has allowed me to go to town on some customizing before I have to quit for the winter.

RE: Kyouya - renlee83 - 11-14-2016

I'm in love. That is one wonderful custom. Beautiful, beautiful work. He has such a soul. smile

RE: Kyouya - Cornflower Blue - 11-14-2016

Thanks! KiraKira eyechips help a lot, too!

RE: Kyouya - Melissa - 11-21-2016

I think the wig should stay, I like it! smile