Kyouya
[Image: 30949478535_10e1d47b3e_z.jpg]
Say hello to Kyouya!

Kyouya: Hello Kyouya.
Me: No, your name is Kyouya.
Kyouya: Oh, my mistake. Hello, I'm Kyouya. I'm King of the Pirates!
Me: No, not quite.
Kyouya: Then, I'm a salty sea Captain?
Me: Sorry, wrong again.

[Image: 30949477465_d2c0cb6663_z.jpg]
Kyouya: Then why am I dressed like this?
Me: It was about the only thing left that didn't clash with your hair and faceup.
Kyouya: Oh, I see. (disappointed) Are you sure I can't be a pirate?
Me: No, you're not a pirate.
Kyouya: (sigh) Can I at least have a hat? I feel like I need a hat.
Me: Actually, I was planning on making you one as part of your own outfit.
Kyouya: Yay!

[Image: 30949476355_931b59d5ae_z.jpg]
Kyouya: I still think I'd make a fine pirate.
Me: Give it a rest, already.

Kyouya is a MIO customized by me. He's the last of the 3 MIOs I was working on this fall. He was supposed to be more pink and lavender, but he resisted all my attempts to get those colors to work. So I gave up, removed them, and went in a different direction. I want to eventually get him a blond wig. This one is only temporary because I got tired of looking at him bald.
Aww he's really good-looking. I wish I had gotten one of those MIO sets to experiment with.
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
Aaah, he's gorgeous! I actually REALLY love his wig and how it looks with his faceup. It really matches that light blue in his eyemakeup. <3

He also seems to have a very lovable personality. <3
Thanks! I think they're about due to make more of the Taeyangs, again.

That's a Licht wig and I don't particularly like how it fits. Although once a doll wears a wig for awhile, I often find it hard to change it to something drastically different.
Ooh, I love his color scheme (even if it's not what you were originally going for)!
He's a sweetheart. You did a great job.
I actually love this wig on him he is very handsome. He kind of has a vibe like he can be koichi's friend smile you did a great job.
I think he makes a lovely pirate... smile
I love everything about him! You've really become an awesome customizer.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Great colour combination. I like the blue wig too. I can see why it might become hard to change after a while. (...aww, let him have a go at being a pirate wink )
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I too love his look, his colouring & his determined (in a gentle way) personality smile You did an awesome job, CB !
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Thanks! You are all too kind. Please note the lack of painted eyelashes. I can't paint those perfect, thin, straight eyelashes to save my soul. I used Taeyang Kaito as my inspiration and skipped them altogether.

He can't be a pirate because I have something else in mind for him. He's still a work in process in many ways.

Next up: Floating head Kung Fu Fai gets a makeover and some Blythe, Icy, Blythe clone makeovers. The unusually warm and dry fall has allowed me to go to town on some customizing before I have to quit for the winter.
I'm in love. That is one wonderful custom. Beautiful, beautiful work. He has such a soul. smile
Thanks! KiraKira eyechips help a lot, too!
I think the wig should stay, I like it! smile